Chapter 16 - Interrogation

After two weeks of Zhao Yunlan in a coma state, finally he came back. He woke up with a new energy within his body. Of course he has a new energy now without his pendant and Lin shared Kunlun's energy to him to protect him from any bad souls without his pendant when that pendant was given to Shen Wei to protect Shen Wei from possessed by the ghosts. Zhao Yunlan will not let any ghosts to possess Shen Wei after Sang did to her to avoid her lifespan is shortened again.

From the discussion with the monk who is the master of Lin in the monk things, finally Lin agreed to have that energy from Kunlun and shared it with Zhao Yunlan. Now, they both have Kunlun's energy but still Zhao Yunlan is stronger than Lin. Lin can't use his Kunlun's energy without Zhao Yunlan's help. And Zhao Yunlan needs Shen Wei and his pendant to use his Kunlun's energy to fight with the black magic or anything related to Kunlun.

"Is he confessed now?" Zhao Yunlan directly asked to Da Qing and Chu as he entered to his office room on that morning.

With Zhao Yunlan is Shen Wei when Zhao Yunlan brought her as well to this police precinct. Shen Wei is jobless now and she started to live with Zhao Yunlan in Zhao Yunlan's apartment. So, she has a lot of time to follow Zhao Yunlan to this precinct. How about that house and the ghosts inside that house? Well, as long as the case is not solved, that house still under the observation of the police. And those ghosts are still there, waiting for any order from Shen Wei when only Shen Wei can see them. Lin and Guo also can see them now if they allowed themselves to use their abilities. And that's called as third eyes.

"Not yet, chief! Even with the recording from Dr. Wu Tang and the confession from Wu Lim, Wang Zhi still denied his did to them. Unfortunately we don't have an evidence to prove him to cause that house burned and killed those tenants including Shen Wei's parents and didi," Chu told what they got till now for two weeks investigation.

Zhao Yunlan sighs in frustration.

"How about Zhu Ming? Did you find him? We need his testify to see that old man and asked that contract to use Yezhun to save his wife and that old man betrayed him. Did you find him now?" Zhao Yunlan still asked to know the detail of the investigation till now.

"We sent Zhu and Lin to track on him. But till now still not have any news about him," Da Qing told.

Zhao Yunlan nods understand.

"Wei, is Yezhun here now?" Zhao Yunlan asked to Shen Wei who is talking with Sang and Wang near them.

"Yes, he is. Why, Yunlan?" Shen Wei asked back.

"Yezhun, can you tell me about your adopted family? I need to know any hint to find him," Zhao Yunlan directly asked to Yezhun made Shen Wei looked at her brother for the answer and her brother tells the hint he knows.

"Yezhun said his adopted family has a guesthouse at the secluded area near the beach. He didn't know where is that guesthouse when he just went there during he was schooling. And his mind wasn't really good to remember the way to there," Shen Wei repeated the information from Yezhun since she is being the intermediate between the police and the ghosts around them.

"Guesthouse near the beach? If we showed you the picture, can you recognize that guesthouse?" Da Qing asked, also directly to Yezhun.

As Yezhun nodded, Shen Wei told to them.

"Good! Da Qing, call Lin and hack all related guesthouses and show to Yezhun. We need to get any small hint to solve this case. Yezhun, I know it's hard to get a help from you without you possess my lover. But you know, I don't want to shorten my lover's lifespan anymore. Enough with what Sang did before this to fight with that old man!" Zhao Yunlan ordered to his staffs and then he warned to Yezhun, automatically to all the ghosts near them.