Chapter 11 - Kunlun's pendant

Sang sighs to see Wu Lim left the house now. He came out from that secret room to get the others. Now, he didn't need to possess on Guo since Guo can see him directly in that part of burning house. Shen Wei brought them all into that part of house to have a discussion with the other ghosts. Besides, they need to know about the pendant which Zhao Yunlan gave to Shen Wei now from Sang and Lin's investigation.

"That Wu Lim is really suspicious. I think he knows about you inside that room, Sang. The way he replied to chief is not 100% true. He looked like hiding something from his talk to you, chief," Chu mentioned and Zhao Yunlan nods agreed.

"Lin Jing, what did you get about the pendant that Sang told before?" Zhao Yunlan directly asked to Lin to know the detail.

"Well, chief, Sang said the truth. That pendant on Shen Wei's neck is really from the Kunlun Mountain which is belonged to Kunlun. How did you have it, chief? Where did you find it? I found the information that pendant was passing from generation to generations since Kunlun died," Lin told what he got from his investigation about this pendant.

Zhao Yunlan sighs.

"You are right, Lin! This pendant is an heirloom to my family from our ancestor. I didn't know this pendant was belonged to Kunlun before this but I know this pendant was passing from generation to generations by our ancestor. That's what my late dad told to me about this pendant. But he never mention about this pendant can break the seal or anything special. I just thought this pendant just a lucky charm to us," Zhao Yunlan told about that pendant in his family.

They all nod understand.

"From what I know about this pendant, only the family who have the bloodline of Kunlun can have it. And it's always will fall to the elder son. If the descendants didn't have a son, then a daughter can have it but for the next generation, the daughter needs to give it to the elder son. If what you said is true, Zhao Yunlan, then you are the latest descendant of Kunlun. You have the bloodline of Kunlun. Because of that this pendant can react to the seal with me. If unrelated people have that pendant, then it will not react to the seal from that old man. Only Kunlun and his lover can break any seal or barrier," Sang told from his side information and they all look at Zhao Yunlan made Zhao Yunlan speechless to know about his family's background.

"Sang, how old is that old man actually? I wonder how can he is still alive now with his age? You said he is Wang Zheng's father. And you were died about a century ago now. A hundred years ago. At that time you were around 20s. So, that old man must be around 140 or 150 years old now, right?" Da Qing curiously asked about the age of that old man.

Sang nods admitted.

"Yes, Da Qing! You are right about that. If you calculated for the years I left the humans world, he is around 145 years old. How is he still alive in his age now? Of course because of that witches thing, that black magic he learned. He is hardly to die, you know," Sang told.

"Then, how to escape from his spell and black magic? You know for how long Shen Wei will stay here under his spell?" Zhao Yunlan asked as he didn't want to let Shen Wei to live here anymore.

Sang sighs.

"No one can escape from this house under his spell like us unless he is killed," Sang honestly told the truth and them look at each other for that unexpected answer.

"Kill him? How? He has a black magic, okay? He can kill us first with his black magic!" Zhu reminded with her whining to hear that.

Sang nods admitted.

"Because of that I said only Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei can do that using the pendant with him that once belonged to Kunlun and his lover. Besides, Zhao Yunlan has a bloodline of Kunlun which made him is stronger enough to fight that old man. But to do that, you need to weaken him first with finding his energy sources," Sang told.