Chapter 14 - Catch them now

Zhao Yunlan arrived in the garage of that house and he saw Shen Wei is hurt at outside of the house. There is Wu Lim too in that house with that corpse... Corpse? Oh, my! Is that that old man? Wang's father? He is exposed to the light and precisely sunlight now made his condition is like a corpse? So, Sang said the truth about that? Zhao Yunlan stiffened at his stood to see the condition of that old man who is actual Wang's real father.

"Chief!" Chu called to see Zhao Yunlan arrived now.

"Shen Wei!" Zhao Yunlan called Shen Wei, ignoring Chu as he rushed to get Shen Wei on the ground while Zhu is holding her for the support.

"So, you are still alive, Kunlun's descendant! Chief Zhao Yunlan!" Wang's father stated with his anger mode to see Zhao Yunlan with Shen Wei now.

Zhao Yunlan smirks a little to see this old man just know about his existence as a descendant of Kunlun in this world which is still not died yet.

"How is it to see me with your precious sealing girl in this house, Wang Zhi?" Zhao Yunlan asked with stated the real name of that old man from the information he got from Wang before he came to here.

"You even know my name, Chief Zhao! So, you must already met with my daughter's soul," Wang Zhi guessed and Zhao Yunlan laughed to hear that while Sang looked at Zhao Yunlan with frowning ghost face to know about his wife that this old man mentioned now.

"Not only your daughter's soul but also the souls of your grandchildren and Shen Wei's parents that you trapped in that souls cage in that abandoned building!" Zhao Yunlan stated and Shen Wei cried to know about her parents.

"You trapped their souls!" Shen Wei shouted to Wang Zhi for her mad to know about that.

Wang Zhi laughs made them feel frightening to see the real Wang Zhi now who is like a moving corpse.

"You can't save them! They are in that souls cage. You can't break the seal from that cage even though with your pendant, Chief Zhao! Only Kunlun can do that. Only him had that power to break that souls cage. No one else can do that even with his pendant. But now he's died!" Wang Zhi confidently said and Shen Wei looks at Zhao Yunlan as well as Sang near Yezhun to know about the souls cage.

Zhao Yunlan smiles a little to his now lover.

"Don't underestimate Lin Jing, Wei. He knows what to do at there. Just wait for the good news soon," Zhao Yunlan assured under his whispering and Shen Wei silently sighs in relief to know about Lin at there as she trusted on Zhao Yunlan's words.

Zhao Yunlan leaves Shen Wei to Zhu to take care of and he walks closer to Wang Zhi while Wu Lim keeps trying to protect Wang Zhi now.

"You are brave enough to fight with me, Chief Zhao. Don't you know who am I? Aren't you remember that I can kill you easily with my black magic?" Wang Zhi proudly said.

"Oh, really? But I am still alive now even though you tried to kill me before in that jungle. You are good enough to use that black magic to shoot me without a bullet. Yeah! I almost died at that time. But thanks to Shen Wei and your precious right man, Wu Lim to treat me, heal me and save me from the death," Zhao Yunlan mentioned made Wang Zhi glared to Wu Lim to know the truth.

"I... I didn't know his gun shot incident was your did, master. I thought he was really shot by the criminal," Wu Lim tried to defend himself and Wang Zhi sighed in defeated to punish his apprentice now when he needs his apprentice to protect him to fight with them.

Wang Zhi can't believe that he fell to the trap that this policemen did to catch him. He thought Shen Wei's energy got trouble because of she is sick or what. Usually his daughter's soul will tell to him about Shen Wei's energy through his daughter's children. When those children were sick, then something happened to Shen Wei's energy. And today, his daughter told to him that Shen Wei's energy got problem and as he saw those children felt sick near their mother, then he hurriedly came to this house and he saw Shen Wei under the sunlight while the other ghosts near her.