Chapter 3 - Curious

"Don't open this door," Shen Wei prevented made Zhao Yunlan curious about this door now.

"Why? I heard someone is calling me through this door," Zhao Yunlan honestly told, never lie in his life.

Shen Wei sighs.

"Don't influence with any call from here... I mean from this house. You know this house took three lifes at the same time. I am afraid the bad souls tried to call you out," Shen Wei reminded while signaling to Zhao Yunlan to walk away from that door right now.

Zhao Yunlan frowns to hear about the bad souls from this house. But Shen Wei said the truth. This house has a history of the death people. That's possibility too that the bad souls are still trapped in this house. Maybe not only a family of Shen Wei who died here. Maybe there are another deaths too before this, who knows. That's caused Zhao Yunlan to be more curious about this house.

A lot of things about  Shen Wei and this house still made Zhao Yunlan curious. But Zhao Yunlan will not push Shen Wei to tell what she is not ready to tell to him. He will always trust on Shen Wei like he promised to this beautiful girl. He is a promise guy and will find the truth patiently. Zhao Yunlan follows Shen Wei to the other corner of this house. He saw Shen Wei unlocked another door where the burning fire happened.

"Didi, where are you? Are you hiding now?" Shen Wei called her said twin brother when she saw no one behind that door as the door opened.

"He is not here now?" Zhao Yunlan asked to confirm since he can't see what Shen Wei can see.

Shen Wei nods.

"Maybe he is inside. Sulking with me to prevent him to walk out from this house. Let me check on him first. You stay here," Shen Wei said.

"Can't I follow you?" Zhao Yunlan requested as his curiosity to see the real happening in that part of house is stroking to his heart.

"I am sorry, not now. Maybe after your staffs came to here. I am afraid I alone can't protect you in there if you followed me now," Shen Wei said and those words made Zhao Yunlan frowned more for his curiosity.

Every Shen Wei's words made Zhao Yunlan feels more curious for what's happening in here. But he will not force to this girl to tell everything now. He didn't want to make this girl lost the trust to him to find the truth. He sured sooner or later, the truth will be revealed without he is asking that. He just needs to trust Shen Wei to find the real happening at here. He wonders of the mystery in this house. He wonders what contract Shen Wei signed that caused this beautiful girl can't leave this house now. He wonders what will happen to this girl if this girl left this house soon.

"Didi, I am sorry, okay? Please don't sulk now," Shen Wei called Yezhun once again.

Zhao Yunlan still can hear the voice of Shen Wei kept calling for her brother from that burning part of house. Zhao Yunlan tried to peek inside that part but just can see a wall without any space. He frowns again. This house is really mystery. How can Shen Wei passed this wall to find Yezhun when he can't see anything? Or maybe he is still not fully trust over Shen Wei that he can't see through this wall?

"Zhao Yunlan..." That calling for Zhao Yunlan's name is still heard till now made him curious more over the door he almost opened a while ago.

"I need to trust Shen Wei for that calling. What if there is a danger behind that door? And even this door too?" Zhao Yunlan talked to himself and he tried to hear Shen Wei's voice but now he can't hear anything from this side.

Zhao Yunlan becomes curious again. This part of burning house is not as big as the remaining house Shen Wei lived now. For him, he should be can hear the voice of Shen Wei from this place he is standing now. But how can he didn't hear anything from Shen Wei? Is she not talking now? Or something else is blocking this place? Zhao Yunlan sured Shen Wei went through this wall and he still can hear Shen Wei's voice a moment ago. But why not now?