Chapter 8 - Back to the past

Sang Zhan and Wang Zheng married without an approval from their both family sides. Whether from Sang or Wang, both their families against their love relationship. Wang came from the blood of witches where her family was strong with the black magic. Wang didn't like it and she always rejected the black magic learning in her life. She always escaped from her home and went outside to find her own freedom. She loved the way of her life without her family's matter.

One day Wang met with that good looking guy named Sang Zhan during her finding her freedom. She fell in love to that guy for the first sight. She saw Sang helped his family for the hunting in the jungle. Wang loved to see a guy who had a responsibility for the family household and earn. She wanted to know this guy more and more. So she went to the town in that city and asked about that family hunter. The people kept complimented over this family who kind and good to them. But they didn't know that this family against black magic.

Wang tried to get closer to Sang to greet him when she saw Sang at the market, looking at a new weapon to hunt. She wanted to say her first word to Sang but ended up to bump with a big man who just crossed the way between them. Wang screamed in pain when she twisted her leg to avoid the fall, alerted Sang near them. Sang looked to her with frowning at first before he realized Wang was in a pain on the ground.

"Oh, girl! Are you fine? Are you hurt?" Sang worryingly asked.

Wang who always tried to greet Sang now had a chance to talk with this young hunter. She nodded while sobbing for the pain made Sang felt pity to her. He looked around and he saw that big man just left Wang without a help and the market was getting busier than before. In order to avoid any incident again to this girl, Sang hurriedly lifted Wang to his bridal arms and he brought Wang to a nearby herb shop. He didn't say anything to Wang but he left her for a while to ask some of herbs from the shop owner. And then he came back with the mentioned herbs to treat on Wang.

Wang just observed Sang's did to treat her twisted leg. She can feel the swollen pain on her leg but she tried to ignore it while staring on the face of Sang with a closed distance. Sang realized that staring on his face but he just ignored it. He knew this girl. He saw her before who tried to get closed to him since the first time he saw this girl in this town. He already asked around about this girl and he knew who was the real this girl to the witches family. His family hated that family but his heart fell to this girl. So, he tried his best to avoid this girl since the beginning. But today, he failed to avoid her to see her hurt like this made his hear wrenched.

"All done! I will ask that daughter of this shop owner to send you home," Sang said as he finished with the treatment and he wanted to walk away when Wang held his hand.

"Wait! Why are you always avoiding me?" Wang curiously asked as she noticed that everytime she wanted to get closed to Sang, this guy always avoided her.

"You know I always avoided you. So why did you still want to come closer to me? You even didn't notice that big man crossed you in between us. You know that big man will not avoid you just to not hurt you even you are a girl," Sang asked with a little scold to see this girl didn't take care of herself just to greet him at that market.

Wang bit her lower lips to be silent by getting this scold from Sang.

"I knew you, Wang Zheng, the daughter of witcher. I know your family background and my family hated your family. So, why are you still trying to come to me?" Sang still scolded.

"I... I fell in love to you, Sang Zhan," Wang honestly told as she didn't want to hide her feeling to this guy since this guy already knew about her family background.

"Why me? Our family will against it, you know," Sang reminded.

"I don't care! I love you and always will love you. I hate the background of my family too. I don't want to be a witches. I don't want to learn the black magic. I hate it so much. I am disappointed to be born in that family. I want my own freedom to love someone I like. To love you, Sang Zhan. Is it wrong about that?" Wang confessed.