★~Venti Headcanons

- he will go and pick apples with you everyday!
- on your birthday, he will bake apple pie but ended up failing... (dont worry he got you lots of gifts!)
- you guys will get in trouble most of the time but who cares as long as youre spending it with your love, hehehe...
- you guys will ride dalin together when its those kind of night where noone could sleep.
- cheeks kisses are a must! they are his favourite spot to kiss
- almost everyday you have to pick him up from the tavern...
- afternoon naps under the tree at windrise. he will play the lyre to guide you to dreamland.
- PETNAMES ARE A MUST! he will definitely call you windblume, darling and honey.

~ a small drabble ~
"woah venti that was such a nice song! im very flattern that you wrote it about me." i said to venti as he just played a song for me. venti was smiling like a little boy who got a christmas gift while he played that song. he's such a sweet guy.. no other man could make me blush like this! "ehe, im glad you liked it, windblume! wait till i make another one!" told venti as he steal a kiss on my cheek. i immediately melt by the kiss and can't help but return the kiss back. we layed on the grass for a couple of minutes talking about things we would like to do together, talking about our future. venti always talks about how much he would like to travel with me by dvalin, i was not sure of this idea as i don't really travel that much. i've only been to liyue and thats the closest to mondstadt. but venti keeps on begging me to, i can't deny the puppy eyes and pouts he has on his face! so ofcourse i said yes. "reallyyy!? aww i love you so much my windblume! we will always be together and nothing will seperate us!" venti tackled me into a hug and i can't help but chuckle at his action and kiss his cheeks. i just hope that venti won't get lost when we're travelling...

~~~
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧