୭˚.Sober up ᵎᵎ (diluc)

in which your ex (kaeya) broke up with you and the only person left is him, but did you really accept the break up?
cw: alcohol use, drunk, mention of kiss marks, cuddling together to sleep
a/n: I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT TO UPLOAD LAST WEEK T-T I HOPE THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH... anyway no hate to kaeya but...:p
★★★★★

it was hard, hard for diluc to bottle his feelings for you, especially when you're head over heels for his brother. he's seen you together with him, being all lovey-dovey. but what was he supposed to do anyway? to tear you guys apart? to break the strong bond that you both had for eachother? seeing you hurt was the least thing he ever want. but at this occasion.. maybe he could steal a time or two to change his position?

"h-he hick he got home with kiss marks... hick did he really cheated on me? why.. why..." even thought it was shift time, diluc couldn't resist ignoring or leaving you alone in a mess. especially since the mess was caused by his awfully untrusted brother, it feels like he's involved in whatever your life is happening. he can't bear leaving you alone at the night, cold, soaked by the rain, drunk...

"well, y/n, he didn't treat you right anyway. now come on. don't be so sad, he's not the one for you anyway." scoffing with an invisible eye roll, he wiped the glass that was used and put it back in the rack. since his shift time was almost over, why not accompany you home? besides, you've gotten wayyy to drunk to even walk straight or think straight. he was certain the thing you can think of is kaeya. why can't you for once notice his caring behaviour on you!? archons, how oblivious you are...

"s-so you're saying we're not going to have a happily ever after?... was he- was he just faking it this whole time.?" you sobbed between words as you buried yourself on diluc's shoulder once he got besides you. thinking back to the memory you've made with kaeya, you bursted into tears, remembering the flowers and small trinkets he got for you.

"well.. it's not like that- it's just.. life can make a turn but.. perhaps it's actually the right way...?" he knew kaeya was a jerk, he won't let kaeya to even spare a glance at you again. at this point, he doesn't know what to say to assure you anymore, you were a babbling mess with tears marking your cheeks. sighing before saying, "look, i think it's best if we get you home now... deal?" he made his hands around your shoulder to help you up on your feet. you could only give up yourself since you don't really want to think or do anything right now, so you let him do the things for the better.

as soon as you got in to your house, at the corner, stands a vase with flowers inside, the flowers kaeya got you last month. it was still fresh and colourful, you cared it with all your full love, just like for him. on the other corner, laid a table. and on the top of it, cute frames you both decorated were on display, with your pictures together with him. ofcourse your house reminds you of him. kaeya. not diluc.

the only thing he does when he sees all the stuffs on display is to only frown, but he does that all the time anyway, since you were stumbling more, you got off your feet by his hands carrying you. quickly walking pass all the things that reminded you of him, the door to your room is finally in front. opening it, he laid you softly on your bed and tucked you in before getting you a glass of water.
"drink" he handed the cup for you to take. you drank it, yes, but only 2-3 sips, not having the energy to really do anything. "get yourself some rest okay? no more thinking about him, please?" his stare were now caring and pleading, pleading for you to forget him and be with him instead.

just as he was about to exit your room, "stay." came our of your mouth. "please..." it was.. not that suprising, since everything you were down, affection would always be the cure. "ofcourse" walking carefully to your bed with a small smile plastered on his face, he made himself comfortable in the sheets with you. as soon as he was besides you, you cluthed his arms tightly in fear of being let go. "don't worry.. i'll stay here until you wake up." after reassuring you, he placed his hand on your waist for warmth, as the other one was caressing your hair carefully.

the night was getting later and later, the moon peeked up from the window of your bedroom, the atmosphere was quiet, until one of you decided to utter somehting. "i love you, kaeya.." you snuggled closely, burrying your face on his chest.

"it's diluc y/n, not kaeya..."
★★★★★
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧