★~ Kazuha headcanons pt.2

notes! the main idea of this headcanon is movie night! so specifically the headcanon will be headed towards the idea.

★★★★★

- this becomes a daily week thing that you both do every saturday night.
- you both will cuddle up with eachother with a blanket covering you!
- popcorns and soda are a must! + some candies would be great.
- kazuha might steal a kiss or some during the movie.. but that what makes it better, right?
- if you fall asleep on him in the middle of the movie, he will put your head on his chest or shoulder and caress your hair.
- this can be done with friends too. but well- you both prefer being alone with eachother.
- im not that sure what movie kazuha would like but yeah.. i guess anything works???

~ small drabble ~
the night was dark, chilly, and the breeze from the ac was cold as you and kazuha snuggled with eachother on the couch. you were watching the classic, well known, titanic movie. you both decided to rewatch it as it was such a great movie. your head was on kazuha's shoulder as you both cuddled tightly under the blanket. an empty box of popcorn and empty soda cans were sitting on the brown wodden table. he sneaked a kiss to your cheek as you both giggled, being flustered with eachother. "love, would you like to go on a cruise holiday?" kazuha asked with full joy. "ofcourse! who would say no?" you replied while looking right into his scarlet eyes. "well.. i knew you'd say yes so-" kazuha didn't finish his sentence but he showed 2 cruise ticket under the darkness. you notice that the ticket is for next week which is your anniversary. "k-kazuha!? all of the sudden?!" you asked, not believing what you just witness. "why? is something wrong?" kazuha asked in a worried tone. "no, ofcourse not! y-you're not joking right!?" you asked in disbelief again. "ofcourse not! why would i joke about this?" kazuha smiled as you tackle him into a hug. "oh thankyou thankyou thankyouuu! i love you kaz! i will always!" you kissed kazuha's face multiple times as he giggles in joy, "you're welcome dear".
let's see what this vacation will bring you into...

★★★★★
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧