☆゚.*・。゚ When is the right time? (Heizou)

a/n: i tell you this one's pretty long.. so hold on tight and get yo popcorn ready
notes! reader is supposedly female!

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

it was a bright and shiny day as school. a part that makes it worse is that it's monday.. yep, the first day of school this week. but for you, it was a great day as you can admire your long time crush, shikanoin heizou, whom you have had a crush on since highschool. and the fact that your college are the same suprises you. you thought you didn't have a chance to see him again after highschool, but fate was on your side and decide to suprise you. you were walking towards your locker when you saw heizou talking with his friends. his mouth smiling wide showing his teeth as he closes his eyes while laughing. you were mesmerised by the view but decide to look forward as you don't want to bump into someone.

after you get your books from ur locker, you head towards your classroom and your friend kuki was already there. "kuki!" you waved at her while walking towards your seat which is next to her. "oh hey y/n.. sooo whats up?" kuki asked with a smile. kuki knew that you like heizou because you both were bestfriends since elementary. "everything's going well. anyway help me with the math homework! will you?" you asked kuki while opening your math homework. the homework was due today but since you were too busy thinking off... heizou lastnight, you forgot about it. kuki rolled her eyes as she knew you were going to ask her to help you "tch, let me guess.. you were too busy thinking about him?" "ding! ding! ding" you made a bell sound to ensure her shes correct. kuki didn't just help you that easily, you had to beg her but finally at the end kuki helped you complete it even though you still don't understand... the bell then rings and the teacher got inside. the class continued until it was lunch.

at lunch everybody gather at the cafeteria, but you and kuki always eat lunch at the school garden as it was quieter than the cafeteria. to your suprise heizou's gang decided to eat at the school garden too, you didn't know why as you thought that's odd of him. you sneakily sneak a gaze or two every 3 minutes. kuki obviously know what's going on and she decide to tease you. "awww does y/n wants to eat together with her boyfrienddd~" kuki had a smirk on her face while leaning close to you. with her teasing you face immediately felt warm "h-hey what are you talking about?! um h-he's not my boyfriend!" you continued in a quiet voice "or atleast not yet." you don't know when is the right time for you to confess to him. you're not even close to him! you continued sneaking glances on him and suddenly your eyes meets the apple green eye that you adore. that didn't last long as you and heizou break the eyecontact pretty fast.

timeskip after school

you were walking towards the school gate with kuki when all of the sudden, heizou walked to you and kuki. you were suprised to see him heading towards you, your cheeks felt warm as he got closer and closer until he said something.
"h-hey guys um." he looked quite nervous and he was looking down. "hey heizou, what's up? you're not the type to be the nervous one." kuki asked with a teasing look. kuki and heizou were friends but not that close, they're friends because they live pretty near. "um uh.. there's going to be a party on saturday at my house. would you girls like to join? here's the invitation" heizou handed out and invitation for kuki. you thought he only invited kuki as your emotions become gloomy. that was until heizou handed out an invitation plus a rose that kuki didn't get. "a-and here's for you y/n..." he said as his tip of ears became red. "thanks heizou.." you took the invitation and rose from his hands, your fingers brushed against his and your can already feel your face became hotter. heizou then said goodbyes and catched up with his friends.

kuki looked at you with a teasing smile "sooo you know what's going to happen right?~". "w-what are you talking about!?" you asked with a still blushing face.
"oh don't act all dumb y/n, who knows it'll be the right timee~" kuki continued teasing you as your face got redder and redder. "w-whatever! lets just go!" you said embarrassed. you then went home and lay on your bed.. thinking about what's to come... what will happen if you join the party?