★~ Heizou Headcanons pt. 2

note!: this takes place in modern AU

- matching keychains, matching plushies, matching pjs.. you name it!
- daily goodmorning and goodnight memes or with emojis!
- you will watch tiktok, instagram reels and youtube shorts together with those cringey memes...
- you guys will go into a escape room (like the one that has puzzles inside) and try to solve it. in the end when you both escaped, thats when he confessed his feelings to you.
- horror movie nights at his apartment.. you both on the couch cuddling, sharing a blanket.
- he will definitely show pda.. and whenever youre hanging out with him and his friends, he will show off that you both are officially a couple by doing lovey dovey things.
- your favourite present from him is a heart necklace pendant that can open up and has the picture of you and him together inside.
- petnames are.. pretty random.. such as honeybear, blueberrymuffin, pookie, pumpkin. but when hes feeling extra he will call you sweetheart, darling, honey, dear, baby.

~ small drabble ~
the night was quiet, the air was chilly, the lights were dark. there sit, me and heizou on the couch with a blanket covering us both. i was so scared and well.. he was pretty scared too. the popcorn bowl was empty, the soda can was empty. i focusing on a movie when suddenly.. heizou screamed at me like a monster. at that time a there was also a jumpscare playing in the movie so i immediately scream back and punched him lightly but thats when i realize it was heizou and not some creepy monster! "ouch! heyy! i didnt mean to scare you that much- scare cat!" heizou told me as he was holding his cheek that i punched. "heizou! a-are you okay!? i didnt mean to do that! ugh why did you even do that, thats do dumb!" i asked heizou as i was annoyed that he scared me. heizou said his cheek is fine but i didnt believe him and go get a pack of ice from the freezer. "here put it on your cheek! no excuses" i ordered him and he takes the ice pack from me and hold it on his cheek. "do you wanna watch ninja turtles instead?" he asked still feeling the ache on his cheek. "ofcourse..." i nod my head in agreement and in the end we fell asleep watching ninja turtles on the living room, cuddling eachother.

~~~
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧