★~ Pirate!kaeya headcanons

a/n: HEY EVERYONEE i just wrote this today that's why i'm adding an author's note so i hope you'll like this one! i've decided to make other character since i realised the characters i've made fanfics for are the same T-T but anyway i hope you like the idea of thsi one so please enjoyyyy!

notes! the reader's and kaeya relationship here will be seen as romantic and reader is supposedly female.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

- we all know he's a flirty type, he won't be that strict nor relaxed. like if he gets a mission then it becomes his priority but it's not like he's desperate to get whatever reward he will get. besides, isn't his top priority you?

- i can sense that he looooves treasures, to be specific.. moras. He will buy his darling anything they want. literally spoiling them with gold, diamonds, whatever you want!

- i feel like he would atleast have 3 piercings... im thinking on ears, eyebrows, and tongue. what do we think about lips though hmmueheheheh

- no cuz you guys be holding hands anytime anywhere. PDA are no problem for him like you could possibly makeout with him in the center of the ship and noone will mind???

- okay but when i said he likes treasures- his favourite and most cherished is you. he will be super protective of you when there's enemies around. it's not like he doesn't trust your fighting skills- he just doesn't want his treasure to be dirty by a fool's hand.

- he's so often seen with you on the helm, helping you learn how to steer the wheel. he's got his hand on your waist and the other guiding your hand to spin the wheel.

- pet names: treasure, darling, love, birdie, doll, pretty, gorgeous.

~small drabble~
the sea was filled with soft waves, the sky was in a yellow hue, the sun was setting down, and the wind was flowing through your hair. your beloved boyfriend was steering the wheel, making sure the path was right and there were no rocks ahead. "love." you walked to him, admiring his focus gaze upon the ocean. "well, well, well, if it isn't my darling who's here for her boyfriend...". kaeya turned around to look at you with a smirk on his face. his hand soon forgotten the wheel as it finds it way to your waist, pulling you closer to him till no space was in between. you chuckled when he kissed your cheek so lovingly. "need anything?" he asked "no.. just missing you" "can't stand being without me for just an hour? my, my what a greedy woman." his tone was playful and teasing. your cheeks gone to a pink shade, knowing that you really can't stand being without him... "are you opposite on the idea?" you teased back. "oh no, ofcourse not..." he raised his other hand from the wheel to your hair and tuck it at the back of your ear.

"how's it looking? good?" "well. we're supposed to be challenged by a stormy night.. but fortunately there won't be any rocks or anything blocking our way""ah that's nice to hear. ¡ guess tight cuddles tonight?" getting a chuckle for response, your cheeks gone red at the music-like voice. "i suppose so..." he shifts for a bit, taking off his pirate hat and bringing it to your head. "care to help?" you smiled at the offer and put your hands on the steering wheel "aye aye captain!". you span the wheel to the left, following the way on the map. soon, you had to turn right but you span it too much, leaving the ship to do a harsh turn. "whoa, easy there." kaeya guided your hand by spinning the wheel to where it should be. "no need to rush, sweet thing. got the night for us." he smirked while looking at you. "s-sorry. might gone too nervous." "oh hoho, are you nervous 'cause i'm here?" you blushed in embarrassment while nodding your head. "no need to be, gorgeous. it's not like i'm challenging you" he smirked once again as your cheeks gone redder and redder. a puff was heard from you before he speaks again, "wel let's enjoy the night, shall we?" he took your hand lead you to the bow, where you laid your head on his shoulder and watched as the dolphins went by and the stars shine.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
a/n: thankyou sooo much for reading! hope you liked it, if you do please vote as a sign of support! all of the supports are very much appreciated! thave a good dayyy!

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧