☆゚.*・。゚ Happy birthday, my love

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

it was a special day for you, your birthday. your friends threw a birthday suprise for you at komore teahouse. everyone seemed cheerful as you kept getting happy birthday's. they all were surrounding you and a vanilla cake that ayaka and thoma has made for you. ofcourse, you were very grateful for this suprise, you didnt even think you'll get one.

but something was missing, something you truly care. your boyfriend was not there. ofcourse you love the present of your friends and you dont want to be a burden for kazuha to be there at your birthday party. but it doesn't feel the same without him... he did write a note about your birthday, perhaps he will come this year? you were really looking forward to it.

the last 3 years, he didn't come for your birthday aswell. he was busy fleeting with the crux. besides, you live in inazuma, wont that be a danger to him?

you didn't want the party to start before your boyfriend gets here, buy your friends started worrying. "y/n, perhaps we should start this party now?" ayaka asked you while patting your shoulder. you shaked your head and responded "b-but maybe there's a chance kazuha will come this year.. and i don't want to start it before he's here." ayaka and thoma gave eachother a sharing look.

it has been an hour since they waited, you eventually gave up and decided to let the party begin. "it's okay, y/n! i'm sure kazuha will come later!" yoimiya tried to cheer you. they got into a comfortable position and sang happy birthday "happy birthday dear y/nnnn! happy birthdayy too youuu!" they all sang and cheered. you got ready to blow your candle when a voice interrupts.

"am i late?" you looked up and saw your boyfriend standing there. "kazuha!" you rushed to hug him as he hugs you both. whispers of 'awww's were heard but you didn't mind at all. "happy birthday, my love" kazuha kissed your cheek. you then got back to your place with kazuha besides you. you blew the candle and everyone cheered for you. as they cheered on, kazuha kissed you on the lips and a 'click' was heard. you opened your eyes and noticed ayaka holding a camera.

kazuha and you chuckled and blushed a bit. everyone got a slice of vanilla cake in their hands and eat it with a cheerful smile. in the end, this was honestly the best birthday ever.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧