★~ Kazuha College Headcanons

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- you and him are neighbours so everyday he will wait for you at your front door so you can walk together.
- if youre ending the class later than him, he will buy you strawberry or banana milk so that you get more nutrients!
- his and your friends always tease you both. even though you both say 'we're just friends' oh they clearly know you're more than that!
- your parents knows him as he always hangout with you almost everyday! either if its doing homework together or just chilling together.
- he will totally contess to you at prom! with bouquet and chocolates~
- he will hold your hand whenever you're walking together. and hugs are appreciated too.
- petnames: darling, sweetheart, love. if he's feeling a bit silly: cinnamonbun, maplesyrup, cupcake, sweetie pie.

~ small drabble ~
last week, school just announced prom is about to come. i was excited but also nervous as im not sure who i would like to go with. i mean.. it's obviously kazuha but well- he's been receiving many people that's asking him out! with this problem im a bit afraid he will accept one of them.. i supose if im not going with him then i won't go to prom! at lunch, kazuha looked a bit nervous. i didn't know what's going on as he was more quiet than he usually is. so i decide to ask him "kazuha? is anything bothering you?". kazuha looked at me and replied "oh no, its nothing" i didn't believe what he said but i decide to slide that answer. i was peacefully eating my lunch when all of the sudden he told me "hey uh- could you meet me at the school garden after school? i want to ask you something.". i said "oh suree! ill meet you under the big tree ok?" he only nods his head as a respond.

*time skip to after school hehe*

the bell rang signaling that school is over. i quickly went under the big tee at the school garden and kazuha was already there. "hey kazzz! sooo what do you want to ask mee?" i asked in curiosity. i've been waiting for this momet since the time he told me to meet him after school. "oh- hey.. i didn't see you coming.. um-" he looked nervous and he was avoiding eye contact. i gave him some time to process what he wants to say *um.. w-ould you like to go to prom with me, y/n?", i can see his ears going red and he pulled out a bouquet and a heart shaped container thats filled with chocolate. hearing this question made my heart go crazy! i quickly replied "OH YES! YES! uh- i-i mean mhm! i would love tooo!" i can feel my face getting a lot warmer as heat rushes through it. i accept the bouquet and chocolates from him and tackle him into a hug. we both ended up falling on the grass, laughing.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧