★~ Fatherly side (Neuvillete)

notes! the relationship here will be platonic for the reader is a child who's like Kanna from Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. sorry if it's ooc though since i don't watch the anime T-T and for the drabble, i'm sorry if it doesn't make sense by the environment huehehe i haven't unlocked fontaine so i don't know how it really is...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

- Neuvillette definitely loves you, you're not that hard to deal with and you're simple. He wouldn't mind about your quiet behaviour.

- He would always tell you that it's okay to express your feelings by face expression, he even tried to teach you.

- The first time you managed to manipulate electricity, he was making sure you're okay. he's impressed though, but he was an overprotective dad so... i guess you're not really allowed to manipulate electricity. Unless on his watch, you may be given the permission to.

- When you guys were strolling around, you swallowed a bug straight from the tree, his heart dropped. he didn't know what to do so he just told you to drink some water... he even took the day off, that day.

- When walking around fontaine and greeting peoples, he will tell you to speak up and louden your voice. he always remembers you to do that.

- He would make sure that you're firends with the melusines and some of the kids there. he wants you to have a happy childhood.

- He would encourage you to be more open with people so you'll have a better future.

~ small drabble ~
"sweetheart, shall we go for a walk? it's currently break time." neuvillette took out his hand for you to take it. you only nod and mutter a "mhm" as a reply and you both went off to the streets of fontaine. "father.. can we go there?" you pointed out a small forest, a nice and refreshing one. "ofcourse, do you want to buy anything first?" he asked, making sure that you've got what you needed. as a response, you shake your head and off went the two of you go. in that forest, neuvillette was making sure the trees were tough and green. while you were wandering around looking for bugs. as you saw one on a tree, you gobbled it up and acted like nothing happened. little did you know, neuvillette saw you though. "oh sweetheart, please don't do that. we don't know if the bug is infected or sick, we don't want you to get sick, do we?" he looked at you in the eyes while caressing your head. you looked down while holding your hands together, "im sorry father...". "there, there.. next time, don't do that again, okay?" he then made sure everything was okay, and the day was clear to go on.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧