★~ Childe headcanons

- probably, he will come late at night T-T sometimes he comes home only to see you sleeping at the couch, was waiting for him.
- he's great with children, especially with his siblings! teucer loves to play with you!
- before he goes away from a mission he would cherish you with kisses, hugs and cuddles! and when he got back home, he will be carrying a bag full of gifts and trinkets he got you when he's away.
- dinner dates are your most common dates! but at the same time its the most romantic!
- someday he will take you to snezhnaya and play snow with you and his siblings! hot choco + cuddle are included.
- he will definitely show pda, but only if you're comfortable. hugs, kisses, holding hands, he's okay with all! but then again, it comes back to you
- pet names: sweetheart, love, dear, honey, angel, doll, babe, literally anything he could think of...

~ small drabble ~
it was a cold night, you and childe were cuddling under the blanket. he just told you he's going away for a mission tomorrow for atleast 5 days. ofcourse, hearing this news, you were sad. you know childe's a busy man but you can't help but crave for his touch. you didn't want to be in his way though. "i promise you my angel, i'll come back with tons of gifts for you" childe assured you as he kissed you on the cheek. "its not just that. i'll miss you.. i won't get my daily kiss anymoreee!" you whined a bit while you cuddled childe tightly and burried your face on his chest. "i promise you my sweet angel i will cherish you with all my heart when i come back home. just like what im doing now" he kissed your cheeks, nose, forehead, and lastly, lips. the night goes by as you both sleep in eachother's embrace.

~~~
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧