★~ Heizou Headcanons

- anywhere you both go, he will always hold your hand and not letting go! even when your hands are full he will still search for your hand and hold it in some way.
- solving riddles with him late at night... and if you get scared he will tease you instead of comforting you...
- buying dango with him is actually a daily routine! at lunch you both will meet somewhere and buy dango and eat them together underneath the sakura tree!
- sometimes he will come home late at night so make sure to prepare leftovers... (if you stay up for him its either he will scold you or he will immediately cuddle you)
- suprise hug? suprise hug! suprise hugs come when youre least expecting it...
- on your first date, he got you bouquet of dendrobiums that you still keep until now.
- petnames: my love, darling, dear, babe, sweetheart.

~ small drabble ~
i was walking around inazuma with thoma, when suddenly i feel a weight on my back and i see hands slithering from my shoulder. oh you dont even wanna know who it is! its the. annoying shikanoin heizou! "darling! oh i missed you!~" heizou was still clinging onto me "h-heizou let go! and the last time you saw me was this morning! not even 12 hours passed yet!" i told him as i was a bit embarrassed that thoma's watching this. heizou finally let go of me and i speak to thoma "uh sorry about this thoma.. um well how abou heizou join us?" i asked thoma as i looked down a bit still feeling embarrassed. "ofcourse! the more the merrier they say" thoma agreed with a sweet smile. while on the other hand.. heizou was- not quite happy as he wanted to spend time alone with me. but he still stick up with the plan and we all end our lovely afternoon with buying dango together and eating it under the sakura tree while observing the view from afar.

~~~
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧