☆゚.*・。゚ Promise me (Lyney)

you wake up from your slumber, feeling the sun shining right on to your face. you rub your eyes and looked to the left. only to be greeted with an empty space. seeing your boyfriend was not there, by your side, you frown. you thought you will spend your day together today. but you guessed he forgot. you saw a note on the bed table and the first thing you thought of was lyney. could he possibly left that note for you? out of curiosity and excitement, you opened the folded note and recognised who's writing it is. it was a note from lyney. he was apologising for he couldn't spend the day with you. but at the bottom it said "happy anniversary to the love of my life, see you at 6 pm." ofcourse you were sad you couldn't spend the day with your boyfriend. atleast he still remembers it was your anniversary together.

at 5pm you were getting ready. you didn't know what it was for. so you just dressed in lyney's favourite dress on you. being like most other girls, you worry how you look. is it too much? is it not enough? am i not enough? but that thoughts got interupted when lynette knocked on the door. "y/n? can i come in?" lynette stopped knocking. you yelled "ofcourse!" so lynette can hear from the other side. when lynette came in, her eyes were sparkling while she teases you "awww trying to look best for lyney huhh?~ i know its your anniversary today! lyney wants me to give this to you." lynette gave something. it was a tiara with lyney's colour. you blushed from lynette's teasing and thanked lynette as she left.

you wear the tiara and look at the mirror to make sure you look great. after you make those overthinking thoughts dissapear, you pick up your bag and gift for lyney. you told lynette and freminet you're going out. they told you to stay safe and said happy anniversary to you and lyney.

you then went to you and lyney's secret spot. when you got there you saw there was already flowers everywhere and a table with a flower in a vase and two seats across eachother. just then lyney appeared out of nowhere and kissed your lips in suprise. "happy anniversary darling!" he handed you a flowers like booping your nose. you blushed in full suprise and accepted the flower that lyney gave you. "oh lyney! happy anniversary." you chuckled as he guide you to the chair and table.

he took the chair out for you "ooh such a gentleman~" you teased him. he chuckled and replied "oh its just my job darling". he sat on the chair across you. and did magic tricks to teleport his favourite dish. which is cubic tricks. "voilà there we have it! now eat up." lyney looked at you. admiring you while you were eating the dish. "what? is there something wrong?" you asked in a worried tone. you thought there was something wrong until lyney chuckled and told you everything is fine, "oh no! not at all. i was just admiring the beauty of my lovely girlfriend~ he teased. you blushed and looked at him in awe. you can already feel your heart melting but that was no diffrent from the other times before... lyney will always steal your heart.

after you both finsihed your food, lyney spoke up "well darling.. i still have another suprise for you". "oh really?! i have something for you too yknow?" you told him while grabbing something from behind. he tried to peek but you noticed "hey no peeking!" he only giggled as a reply. you took a small box from your bag and told lyney to close his eyes. "close your eyes!" lyney closed his eyes and you put the box on his hand. "okay now open!" he opened his eyes and saw the small box. it was a maroon box with a navy ribbon on top. he pulled the ribbon and opened the box. there, it revealed a necklace with a heart pendant. "oh my oh my, what a gift!" lyney said as he took the necklace out of the box. "try opening the pendant!" just then he opened the pendant and it revealed a favourite picture of you both at last year's anniversary. "happy anniversary lyney, i love you!" you told lyney as yu kissed him on the lips. his face became a bit pink and you chuckled at it. lyney didn't mind and continue admiring the necklace, "so.. do you like it?" you asked. "i.. no i don't like it y/n.. i.. i.. i love it!" lyney picked you up and spinned you around and around. you both giggled in joy and you helped lyney put on the necklace.

"thankyou love.. i really love it! now its time for mine." he then pulled something out of his hat. it was also a small box that looks alike like yours. lyney then opened it by slowly and it revealed 2 rings. you thought of what you thought it was. "I-lyney are you going to-?" you asked in a voice full of curiosity. "no love, not yet.. but soon. i promise you, you will be the one that stands by me at the end, we will spend our lives together and not break apart. i promise you that." he promised as he slipped a ring to your finger. your eyes were full of tears, they were at the edge of falling down to your cheek. lyney looked at you passionately and he noticed a tear falling. he immediately wiped it with his thumb and he kissed your lips. "I-lyney.. oh lyney i love you! i love you so so so much! you're the best boy in teyvat and i won't leave you! i swear you're the love of my life and noone will replace you. i promise we will stay together until the end" you promised him back and he nods, signaling you to put the other ring on his finger. you slipped the ring and in the end you both kissed eachother passionately. muttering 'i love you to eachother and other sweet words.

you both promised eachother dearly and we know it won't be broken.

~~~
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡