★~ Copy of my bestfriend! (Alhaitham, Kaveh)

a/n: here's another request from an anonymous on tumblr! here's their idea:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★~ Al haitham
- when you first told al haitham, he was as happy as ever. he can't wait to spoil his baby (besides you).
- when it was the day, he was really worried something might go wrong, but kaveh was there to calm him down the whole time (kaveh ws surely excited to be an uncle!).
- his first time seeing the baby, his eyes were starting to tear up. the baby looked a lot like a copy of him. eyes, skin, hair, he/she didn't cry that much too. he held the baby carefully, trying to not break or squeeze the fragile, little thing.
- he then called kaveh to come inside the room to meet the baby and he silenty screamed. he definitely notices that the baby looks like al haitham so much...
- al haitham and kaveh will surely spoil your little baby. your man will buy him/ her toys (books) and anything they want, while uncle kaveh will make him/her a special handmade goody. not to mention, on the day he/she was born, people in sumeru came and gave your baby presents while congratulating you both.
- kaveh will surely be THAT type of uncle. kaveh will give your kid plenty of treats and perhaps if your kid is feeling 'sneaky', they both will pull a prank on you...
- kaveh would think your kid is a mini and fun version of al haitham.

★~ Kaveh
- when you first told him, he got really excited and started hugging you real tight!
- he immediately started on making the crib and organizing the nursery room.
- when it was the day, he was nervous but excited to meet his little one.
-when he came in, his eyes were full of tears of joy. he thanked you a billion time while cradling the baby in his arms.
- on the 2nd day, al haitham came to visit and you both welcomed him with pleasure. he examined the baby carefully, noticing the same everything from kaveh. what points our is that the skin and hair makes the baby look a lot like kaveh.
- as a present, al haitham gave your baby a yellow and white cat plushie (that looks like kaveh) and place it next besides he/she.
- when he/she grows up, al haitham will definitely tutor your kid about academic things and borrow them a book from the library.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧