★~ Taking care of sick!scaramouche

- i don't think he will be whiny, i feel like he would be quiet and suffering on the bed.... but ofcourse you would check on him every 5 minutes! he says that it's irritating but he actually loves it when you're paying attention to him!
- ofcourse he says he's okay... he doesn't want to look weak infront of you. you knew about this and try to comfort him... you do want the best for him.
- he won't stay in bed all day even though you said so.. typical scara...
- making him take medicines are the hardest... he would decline it and probably stomp off your shared bedroom to hide hehe.
- we all know that he secretly loves cuddling with you. because you convinced him to stay home, you both will probably cuddle all day long! (who doesn't love soft scara?
- he would probably get nightmares often when he's sick. so you would often feel a wet patch forming from where he's cuddling you. mostly on your chest or shoulder.
- he would probably be grumpy allll day but he has his own ways to make you cuddle him.

~ small drabble ~
"scara please drink your medicine!" you hold the medicine on your hand, trying to convince your boyfriend to take it. "no, i don't want to" he replied with a cold tone while turning his back at you. you were at the edge of giving up. you tried everything to make him drink his medicine, even begging and making a kiss deal! but finally, after a few minutes, you got an evil idea. you kept a baby picture of him when you were looking through his old stuffs a few months ago. you knew that's his weakness, besides you ofcourse. "okay fine. if you won't take this medicine then i'll show all of the harbingers your cute little baby picture!" you told him in a sarcastic tone while holding the picture infront of his face. you could see by his face, he immediately got worried. "y/n it's not funny! okay fine i'll drink that stupid medicine i don't need." your face lights up as he gave up. you gave him the medicine and he drank it while making a disgusted face. you giggle at his reaction as he scoffed and told you to shut up. but in the end, you both were underneath the blanket, his head on your chest while you're caressing his head.

~~~
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧