CHAPTER-1-ANOTHER FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL:PART-3

Note: This chapter contains some content which are against the school rules. Don't  have a grip on such content.   

It was the fourth period, chemistry class, the teacher was Mrs. Pallavi Sharma. She was a very kind and understanding person. She was familiar with Mariya as they were neighbours.

Mariya and Ayesha were again chit-chatting, however, the teacher wasn't teaching any lesson cause  most of the students were absent as it was the first day of school, so it was alright   for them to talk. Mariya said annoyingly, "Oh, Allah... I will never ever forget this humiliation..... No one has ever punished me this badly.... Out from the class just because we were talking... We were only talking man... What's wrong with that old hag???.......
You know what Ayesha, that old hag might have a personal disapproval towards us, had you noticed, we were not the only ones who were talking, many others we're also talking......... "

Ayesha  gently slapped Mariya's left cheek with her right hand  a couple of time and replied, "You moron,  she does have a personal grudge with us, don't you remember, she's the mother of that Ibrahim or whatever..... "

Mariya got puzzled for a moment but after sometime she started making weird expressions and suddenly spoke up, "Oh... Now I get what you were saying.... You must be taking about that Ibrahim jerk... Rumaisa's class fellow.... Right?? " Aisha replied, "yes you brain-dead organism..... How could I ever forget him and her mother. Mariya how could he propose me in front of the whole class ,it was so much embarrassing Yaar..... And    his mother that old hag Amina... I have to say that she really is so smart, she rescued her son very easily, and the principal I wanted to kill her that time when she said I had just made a story, they all made me a fool.......... I thought she would do something about the incident..... But..... Man she would've Rusticated him........ " Mariya said with an  angry face, "Yes yaar you're right, it is certain that how smart the son is, so how come the  mother wouldn't..... Let's keep the devils aside and just talk about something else.. "

After a long sigh Ayesha replied, "huh,  you're right..." She further asked,"Well what the time?? How much time will have to pass for the bell  to ring??.. It's almost the break time.... " Mariya looked at her wrist watch and replied, "it's 10 a.m,  the actual time for br......"
As she was saying these words the bell rang..........

*******************

Mariya and Ayesha were busy eating their lunch at the school canteen while talking. Ayesha said, "Mariya let's quickly finish the lunch and just roam around the school for some time... What can students do in a 30 minute break??  This is not enough for taking break and having lunch both..."

She had another bite from her sandwich and then she jumped on Mariya's lunch. She had some cupcakes, biscuits and dry fruits in her lunch.Ayesha suddenly looked at the canteen's wall clock and shouted, "I'm done.  I want to stroll for some time.. It's only fifteen minutes left Mariya... If you're finished let's get going... " Thay packed their lunch boxes and left the canteen.

******************

Mariya and Ayesha were heading towards Rumaisa's class to meet her, but Ayesha stopped in the way in her younger cousin's class as he asked for her help in some stuff. So Mariya went there on her own. When she almost entered the class she shouted out in a mild voice, "Rumi... Rumi.. Where are are you?? "

As she completely entered the class she found out the class empty, except a single boy sitting on a bench leaning on the back table was there. Their eyes met the moment when Mariya called out Rumaisa's name in a slow voice, "Rumi." The moment his pair of profound black eyes met her big round brown eyes  with long-thick lashes something knitted his lips and he again looked down on his smart phone???... 'A smart phone' thought Mariya and she again opened her mouth, "where's Rumaisa??... Is that a smart phone in your hands??... How come you bring it here in school, aren't you afraid by the thought of loosing it and getting caught???... " He again looked towards her for a moment and returned back to his phone's screen... Mariya got in rage and again shouted, this time  she spoke louder than before, "Can't you listen me??... Are you deaf???.... He again shifted his gaze towards her and finally spoke, " So what??.. " Mariya replied annoyingly, "What 'so what's??... " He took a sigh and added, "So what I have a smart phone here with me??... "

After finding a proper response Mariya replied, "yeah, you're right, there's no harm in bringing  a smart phone in school. Since it's you who brought it not me.... So I should mind my own business.. Right sir??.. "
A devilish smile on his face, he spoke up, "Ohh.. How wise of you, little child... Since your sister's not here, may you mind leaving this class??... "
Mariya got embarrassed with her crimson cheeks, left the class while the guy looked at the door for some time and again shifted his eyes on the phone screen.

Author's POV:  After looking at him Mariya was like who was he? (Yaar kon tha wo)