CHAPTER-3 -TIME FLIES TOO QUICKLY:PART-1

As the time passes, the quarterly-tests has passed, the half yearly examination has also went by too quickly. Mariya and Ayesha both scored very well in their examinations. While on the other hand, Rumaisa, Yusuf, Ibrahim and of course Hamza barely managed to pass the examination.....

The flowed too quickly. Mariya still unhinged, whether she likes Hamza if not. After a couple of rendezvous, she realized that she has been developing a crush on Hamza, which isn't a good thing...

She never expressed her feelings for him to anyone in the mean time. Not even Ayesha and Rumaisa. She made herself swamped into studies to get him off of her head....

***************

Year 2022

During the third quarter -tests, she again handled to score the highest in her class like always, followed by Ayesha at the second place. This time Rumaisa's and the others scored way better than before......

Since Ayesha, Mariya and Rumaisa are not interested in annual function event organized hitherto the third quarter-test, by the school because they have to put off their 'hijabs', if the participate in any dance or singing activity or even in drama,so they refused to participate.....

Hamza abd his buddies has been absent since the half yearly examinations has over. They took a short withdrawal from school to have some fun. They resumed their classes after the annual function event has over. During the third quarter tests, Yusuf and Ibrahim scored to a higher standard than before. While Hamza attended only the tests of three subjects and scored well in each but due to his absence in the other two, his overall percentage went down.....

Time flowed this quickly that Autumn changed into Spring without anyone's knowledge. School has been preparing for the final examinations and especially for the 'Farewell Party' ror class XIIth....

Firstly, the school throw a party in school. And after that an after party would take place in a Hall, that is booked and organized by some of the students. It's like an unofficial 'Farewell Party'......

Since the 'Farewell Party' has been organized by the students of class XIth, they has been swamped in the preparations for the party.No need to mention that they are of course invited.....

Mariya and Ayesha are exhilarated to attend the 'Farewell Party'. Thay has also assisted in the preparations....

While on the other hand, the students of class XIIth climbed the peak of their emotion. They of course want the 'Farewell Party' but don't want to leave their friends and class fellows......

Rumaisa and her best friend Mariyam has planned to be in a close contact with each other even after the board examination.....

They also talked about which course they'll choose from their graduation. They're planning to do B.COM...

Rumaisa is not interested in studying from the beginning as her marriage has already been fixed with her cousin. With the son of her fuppu(Father's sister), Ubed(24, in 2022). He is studying engineering in a well known government college, of the country, that assures a well-paying job for the young man.And after when Rumaisa get graduated, their marriage is inevitable.....

While, Mariyam, Rumaisa's best friend, belongs to a middle class family, being the eldest daughter of her parents with two younger sisters, has many aspirations in her life, she's really interested in business from the beginning and would definitely take over her father's business. She's the top student of class XIIth-C2. She has been preparing for the board examination with all her power and knowledge, along with passion and determination.....

Umar, who scored very well in each examination throughout the year, was now at the end of his revision.He left his coaching classes years ago and has been preparing for the board examination by himself....

Hamza, Ibrahim and Yusuf also left their respective coaching centers and further decided to part their ways for a while after the 'Farewell Party'. That has also planned a grand celebration in a cafe after their board examination will over. Hamza having a cold personality doesn't prefer to study with friends, subsequently, decided to prepare for the exams by himself....

Yusuf had a hard time in studies. When he realized that Hamza scored well in the third quarter-tests even when he left his coaching classes, he also decided to left his coaching center like Hamza and Ibrahim and since then he has been tutoring him by himself, to get well prepared for the examination.....

And the last brat, Ibrahim, he knows if he attend the examination after studying, he will definitely score good. Because he did not opened a single book the whole year, he scored not so good in the other examinations. But everyone knows, he will definitely attend the final examinations after studying and would definitely score very good. So there's nothing to him to worry about.....

#Pretty year

#Pretty year