ENCOUNTER WITH THE SAME PERSON-PART-3

Mariya and Rumaisa finally found Umar and went to home with him. In the whole way both Mariya and Umar were  as silent as the depth of the night. Their unknown silence made Rumaisa curious as well as muddled. They were walking. Mariya, the shortest,was in between Rumaisa and Umar. Rumaisa attempted to break the annoying silence by reminding old memories. The memories of their childhood. But that wasn't enough to break the steady silence. And soon they reached their home.

They bate farewell with a 'Allahafiz'. Mariya and Rumaisa headed inside the large silver gate while Umar went inside the large black gate next-door.

*****************

Sheikh Mahal, May 2021

After performing the afternoon Obligatory prayer and having lunch Mariya and Rumaisa retired to their room. They layed on their bed to get some rest. Rumaisa, who has many things on her mind, said intently, "Now, tell me about every single thing with details. What's the matter with Hamza??... " A mischievous smile engulfed her whole face.

Mariya told her about the  whole incident with the tiniest detail which stunned Rumaisa at an Undescribable level. After hearing the whole tale, Rumaisa said with seriousness pouring from each of her word, "Yaar Mariya, You know what, Ibrahim really likes Ayesha.... But he has always been wrong in expressing his feelings... But why he always makes you his target??... " A sigh escaped her mouth. Mariya took a deep breath in and replied, "Uhhh... Actually when he hadn't proposed Ayesha, he used to flirt with her a lot in abundant ways... Once he tried to hold her hand, which made me very furious so I slapped him in front of almost my whole class. And this is the very reason why he always chooses me as his victim... "

They casually talked for a while and eventually turned off the light of the room and went to sleep. Before they could sleep, Rumaisa swiftly shouted, "Mariya..... "Mariya, who was almost asleep, lost her senses for a minute out of fear, and replied, " Are you crazy, you made my heart to almost burst up.... What is it?? Just spit it outta your mouth, Rumi... "Rumaisa replied, " Yeah... Uhhh.. Last week I saw Hamza with Sohail uncle... But I think Sohail uncle has only one son, Anwar bhai, so he might be their relative. I guess... "Mariya asked in a hasten manner, " Where did you saw them?? " Her eyes wide open after hearing her instant reply, Rumaisa said, "when me and bhai were going to the doctor last week.. You remember, when I got ill last week... "
Mariya nodded and said, "oh!.... " Rumaisa again got puzzled over her expression and asked, "Don't you have any thing to say besides, 'oh'??... " Mariya closed her eyes and said, "Why would I??.. "

Silence blanketed the whole room and the duo settled themselves in the most comforting position to get a good sleep. Mariya turned to the right side while Rumaisa facing her back. Mariya's heart throbed. 'Is there any way to get closer to him??....... '

'Wait... Why on the earth am I thinking such a nonsense thing?? '
After changing her side a few times while thinking about him, she finally got asleep....

******************

Shah Mansion, May 2021

Hamza was playing a video game while his whole attention was on only one thing 'Why she always appears first and disappears without anyone's knowledge'. He again lost the game......

As Hamza was lost in his unanswerable question, his phone rang......

'Shit... He'll definitely ask about her... Uhh... This girl why she did that.... She shoul've thanked me when I was alone.... What excuse should I make??.... '

He picked his call and said, "Yeah bro, I know today's just your lucky day.... Otherwise you won't be able to beat me... " Ibrahim on the other end of the call said Mischievously, "Bro.... This isn't my good fortune... The thing is that you're lost in her thoughts..... "
"Am I right Yusuf.... " He added while looking at Yusuf, sitting next to him. "What??.... You're with Yusuf...... Why didn't you told me earlier...... And what you're saying is all just nonsense..... And in fact  who is that 'her'??.... Huhhh... "

They both laughed like a lunatic and both said simultaneously on the phone call, " That 'her' is our 'Bhabi'...... "

Hamza ended the call. 'Are they serious??...... They are no more than a shit..... How could they said such a thing.... She's so innocent....  Man whay the hell they thought that she's... She's... Shittt... What am I thinking.... This is all nonsense..... ' Hamza who was again lost in his thoughts was intruded by the phone's ringing. It was the fifth time Ibrahim called him after he ended the previous one.

The continuous ringing of his smart phone made him furious and he again picked up the call, " What the hell are you guys thinking??.... I don't even know her... And there you're assuming anything you want......
You guys are totally crazy.... And I'm loosing the game just because I'm starving.... I'll kill you if you guys keep  on spitting things like this..... " Yusuf's laugh was audible to him and he again added, "Yusuf, if you want me to shut my mouth in front of Rumaisa, then you better shut your....same for Ibrahim, if you really don't want me to tell everything to Maamu..... "

Their mischievous  look of their face abruptly changed into a worried expressionand Ibrahim signaled Yusuf  with his eyes to say something to capture the situation in their hands. Yusuf swiftly said, "Man... We were just pulling your leg.... Don't get serious... Just forget that we ever said anything like what we said today to you.... Let's resume our game... "

A sigh escaped his mouth, Hamza spoke up, "Now the camel is under the mountain.... Don't you dare to speak that nonsense again... "

They finally ended the call session and resumed their game......