CHAPTER-3-TIME FLIES TOO QUICKLY-PART-4

"Yes... Yes Mariya... " He replied. She continued, " I'm saying, Assalam walikum, Umar bhai... Are you okay??... Where have you been lost just now?? Is something bothering you??.... Ugh.. I know... Its Mathematics.... Right.... "

He took a deep breath in, as her beauty made his heart to skip a beat, and he responded, "Walekum assalam... Its nothing like this.... I was just thinking about a question related to it..... By the way, how are you.... Have to say that... What bring Miss Mariya here??... In my place??... "

He paused for a while as he got a whiff of something delicious.
'Yes.. Its kheer... '

"Is it kheer??... This smell... I know Its kheer... " She nodded with a smile and he continued, " Ahh.. I can certainly sense the fragnance of cardimom and saffron..... I need to go and meet chachi( father's younger brother's wife) to kiss her hands... "

The duo giggled while Mariya spoke, "Umar bhai.. You don't need to kiss anyone's hand... Today I made the kheer... Well, where's bari mummy??.... "

A little redness visible on his cheecks, however , unheeded by Mariya.....

'Mariya made the kheer... Oh.. Oh my goodness.. Oh my luck.... Man.. I was talking about kissing her hand... How stupid  I am..... Did.. Did she got offended??.. Did  I offend her... No.. No, she's still smiling.... Ahh.. Alhamdulillah... Man.. How greatful  I am to get the opportunity to eat the kheer made by her... Man... This feeling's so overwhelming.... Only if I got the chance to get feeded by her own hands.... Nah... This is not so decent if I ask her... Man.. Why?... Why this girl loves to wear black... However, usually black colour does'nt have any effect on me, but, it is my weak point, if wore by her..... I am really crazy... Man... ' Umar thought for a while and abruptly noticed her questioning face.

As soon as he noticed her expression he spoke up, "Mummy.. She's in the kitchen... Lets get going..."

'Something's really bothering him... '

They reciprocate a smile and he continued, " So, I can grab a spoon and taste the kheer made by my Mariya.... "

******************

They headed to the kitchen, next to the hall. They found, Arshiya, Umar's mother, preparing the lunch... She was a beautiful lady in her late 40s ,an absolutely kind and warm hearted woman...

As she does'nt have any daughter, Mariya and Rumaisa both really meant a lot to her...

As his mother was busy with the dishes,  Umar abruptly spoke which startled her, "Mummy quickly hand me a spoon... I want to eat the kheer made by our Mariya... " She replied instantly, " Allah.. Umar you startled me.. Wait for a moment... "

While handing him the spoon, she heard a serene voice, "Assalam walikum.. Bari mummy.. 'A smile on her face, Mariya continued, " How are you... "

She replied to Mariya with her most appealing smile, "Walikum assalam.. My daughter.... I'm really well... And how is my Mariya... Where have you been??... Hnn... "

The smile still on her face, Mariya replied, " You're good I'm good.... Bari mummy.. Quickly taste the kheer please.. I want to know your opinion as well... "

She nodded and opened her mouth to say something, but got intruded by Umar, "Mummy... This is so yummy.. Mmm... So Yummy... Just like chachi's... I love it.... I'll eat it after dinner in the evening.. Spare some for me.... "

Without noticing him she tasted the kheer and opened her mouth after finishing it, " Hmm. This is reaally good.. Very tasty... Now.. Our Mariya became an expert in cooking too. Now we have to find a groom for her... "

She broke out into a slight laughter , leaving Umar and Mariya embarassed...

Mariya, the most embarassed, her cheeks bocome crimson.....

And Arshiya swiftly said something to  break the taciturnity, " What happened to you??.. I was just pulling your legs... First my daughter become a doctor and then anything else... "She planted a kiss on her head, they all chuckled and left the kitchen..

******************

In the hall, on the same couch, in the middle a lady was sitting, while the kids on her respective sides. They talked.....

Arshiya offered some snacks to Mariya from which she barely ate something. As they were talking, they heard the sound of 'Azaan'. And put their conversation at halt....

After the 'Azaan', both Umar and Mariya spoke simultaneously, " Then I'm get going for the prayer.. "

They chuckled and Umat intruded while Mariya was yet to say something, "Mariya, you first... "

"Bari mummy then we'll catch up again... Assalam walikum... 'Both Umar and his mother replied with 'Walekum assalam' and the two kids left the hall together.

They passed the whole way from the hall to the main gate, so as they were thinking about the same thing... 'About Mariya's bridegroom'...

They eventually reached the main gate and bade farewell. Umar headed towards the 'Masjid' (mosque) while Mariya entered the homogous silver gate the next door....

When Mariya entered the lounge, she found Rumaisa sleeping on the couch....

She woke her up and everyone eventually performed their prayer and the girls finally began to get ready for the 'Farewell Party'.......

Hey guys.... How's this part.....

I hope you like it...

Please vote for my story....

POV: Who's Mariya's future husband??....

Umar be like:'Mummy... Wht the hell are you talking about... You're offending her.... And of course its me..... '

Mariya be like: 'Never... Not even in your wildest dream.... '

Thanks for reading....