ANOTHER FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL:PART-4

While she was on her way to her class she  couldn't did anything but to think about that guy, 'who was he??? How arrogant. Was he deaf ?? Nahh...Mariya, he was just ignoring you. Is he really Rumi's class mate??  I've never noticed him before??? Is he a new comer?? Nah... Now ,if I remember, I think I've seen him a few times during our class 8....Right when we were in class VIIIth I've seen him..... '

As she was walking she kept thinking about the guy, 'But the question is where?? Where have I seen him??............ Yeah, I saw him with Ibrahim...... Are they friends or something??.... Wait..now I remember  he was the one who pulled Ibrahim's hand and took him away from our class...... Did he like Ayesha Or som...' As she was lost in her thoughts she  colided with a girl. When she looked up at her she found out it was none other than Rumaisa. "Rumi where were you?? I was wandering around looking for you and look you're here..... " Said Mariya. Rumaisa replied in an instant, "Sorry Mariya.... I forgot about you... Let's talk i....."
The bell rang while her sentence wasn't completed yet. Everyone began to run towards their classes  that also pushed both Mariya and Rumaisa. So they had to leave each other.

***********************

After the break was over, Mariya headed to her class to find Ayesha. Thankfully, she was visible, sitting on her seat. Mariya grinned at her and took her seat. 'Thank god I reach at the right time ' Mariya thought looking at the classroom entrance as the subject teacher has just entered the class. "Allah saved you Mariya... I've heard that our physics teacher really is so much strict. Let me recall his name.... Uhhh.. 'Aman Kesarwani'.... " Said Ayesha, concerned. Mariya replied, "So this man is our Physics teacher. I love physics so much but yet not the teacher..... "Mariya said playfully and both laughed.

  They further attended their respective classes and talked when they got the opportunity in between the classes and then Ayesha realised that after a few minutes, the last class will over. Mariya suddenly spoke in a slow voice as the teacher was teaching, and the teacher was Mrs.Amina.....'Man I forgot to tell Ayesha about the earlier incident. I really don't want to tell her right now,if I speak a word this woman standing near the board will  stop me for 1 more hour for talking...And attending school for 6 hours seems to be too long since its been a while we have attended the school...'thought Mariya.    

The remaining time passed by and eventually the bell rang. Each student started leaving their classes. Then Mariya finally opened her mouth as they were passing the corridor in front of their classroom, " Ayesha, I forgot to mention that I got in an accident today during the break..." Ayesha who was concerned for her after hearing her words replied instantly, " What accident Mariya??.. Did you hurt yourself somewhere??.. Show me the wound.... Did you fell from the stairs or someone pushed you when the bell rang??... Tell me.... "

Mariya replied with a playful expression on her face, "Stupid that wasn't that kind of accident.. I think I shouldve said it was an incident... Hear me carefully... When I was heading towards Rumi's class, I didn't realized that her class was empty, except an arrogant guy was sitting there alone with a smart phone... "
Ayesha was surprised and interrupted her, " Did you just said a smart phone??? "Mariya replied while nodding her head, " Yes babe, he really brought a Smart phone and that arrogant jerk was really a.... He was.... Was.... " I don't have words to describe him thought Mariya. Ayesha who got puzzled asked, " Was what?? " Mariya thought for a second and replied, " He was just so much arrogant... " Ayesha then said, " Come on babe just forget about that fool... I gotta go.. See you tomorrow.. Allahafiz..... " Mariya replied with an 'Allahafiz'.

As they bade farewell Ayesha left from there and Mariya was looking around for Rumaisa who has already caught the sights of her and was coming towards her. When they finally met at the first floor of the main building, they headed towards the school main gate passing alongside the corridor. As they were walking they started talking to each other and Mariya told the same incident to Rumaisa but with more details unlike Ayesha.

After listening to her Rumaisa said with a playful expression on her face, "Hmmm,... He might be Hamza he is the most arrogant in my class. And none other than him could do such an undecent doing... I think one day he'll die with his so called attitude."  

(Author's POV: Rumaisa said that just out of anger because he behaved all wrong with her sister... She wasn't serious at all in fact she said it with a playfull smile on her face)

Rumaisa added, " Don't take him seriously he's a kind of stupid.. He won't do anything harm to you.. He's the very man of his kind.... I have to say that he really is a gentleman.... Well, he does not talk to girls that much  or not unless it is necessary.... "

Mariya noded so as to say yes and then they caught the sight of their 'White Swift'(car), inside at the driver seat was sitting their brother Adnan. They headed towards the car and got into their seats and left for home. They were talking about the (another)  first day and the other incidents happened today during the ride. Their brother laughed on them and teased them. However both Rumaisa and Adnan got angry after hearing that her biology teacher asked her to leave the class only because she was talking......    After they arrived at home, they perform their prayer and had lunch the went to their room to get some rest.....

Mariya and Rumaisa walking alongside the corridor of the main building talking to each other

Note: I found this aesthetic on printres. It does not belong to me.