CHAPTER- 4- FAREWELL- PART-2

Note- This part contains some illegal contents which may upset some readers .
This story is fictional... Don't get obsessed with any content...

'Hamza... What's he doing here??... Why am I loosing my senses??.... Man.. He's looking so handsome... Mariya... What are you thinking??... Mind yourself... But but.. Why?... Why is he looking so good??... Man.... I'm falling for him..... '

Mariya, who was lost in her thoughts , was abruptly intruded by a voice, " Hello Miss... That's mine... Thanks for finding it......Mind giving it back to me... I lost it earlier.... "

Mariya, who was not a long ago lost in her thoughts took some time to process the situation and eventually realized that the watch in her hand belongs to the person standing in front of her. While she was Processing the situation, Hamza stayed calm and waited for her to give him his watch back... So did she....

She returned it without saying any word. So as he turned back toward his way, she shouted, " My name is'nt 'Miss' ..... It's 'Humaira'... You can call me Humaira... "

She finally breathed out the breath she has been holding, which she, herself, even did'nt knew....

As soon as he heard her high-pitched yet sweet voice, he again turned back toward her just to find out her running somewhere......

'Humaira.... Wasn't her name's something else.... That Umar guy told me some other name..... By the way... Humaira...beautiful name..... And of couse like always she left me like a stupid.... She really is something....' Thought Hamza while a mischievous smile on his face.....

*****************
Mariya reached the place from where she left just to find out that Ayesha was there but not Rumaisa..

She swiftly asked Ayesha, " Where's Rumi??... Did I missed something??... Looking like the Tag of Miss. Farewell and Mr. Farewell has been given, since there's bustling in here.. Who got the tags, Ayeshu??... "

Ayesha replied, " Yeah you idiot... You're of course late... You said you'll return in five minutes... And here you've been missing for more than 20 minutes... And why you speaks so much.... You never gives me the chance to give you the answer in the right time.... By the way,you can see them by yourself... " She chuckeld and Continued, " I think.. You have to go to the front since you're too short... "

As she said, her hight was restraining her to see what's on the stage. Although, she somewhat managed to reach the front and find a boy and a girl wearing the tags of Mr. Farewell and Miss. Farewell respectively....

The taller figure wearing a black three-piece, with a white shirt and black tie, his hair, short at the back and sides and almost touching his brows at the front, a little curly... A little beard on his chin , fair skin tone and his dark brown eyes rolling here and there so as they were looking for someone....

While the girl with a small figure was wearing a black 'Banarsi Saaree' with a slight golden work on it, brown eyes almost similer to hers, pink plump lips, smiling softly... The composure of that face was enough to make anyone fall for her, if she wasn't looking down...

Mariya knew them... They were none other than Rumaisa and Umar. Mariya was ecstatic on seeing her brother and sister wearing the tags... She consequently smiled so brightly... So brightly that the sun, itself could fail in front of it...