CHAPTER-7-EVERYONES' CONCERNED FOR MARIYA

Seeing them acting like that, a wide mischeivious smile blanketed Rumaisa's face. She chuckled like a child in joy which was also audible to the person behind the wooden door. As Mariya finished with her scarf, she covered herself with a white cotton blanket up to her chin, while Rumaisa placed a chair near to that side of bed where Mariya was laying which puzzled Mariya.

And then she headed toward the door and opened it and said, "Umar.. You may comr now... " While the mischeivious smile still on her face.

Mariya's cheeks turned crimson while the hue of Umar's face changed completely...

Although, he swiftly responded so as to make the environment normal, " Rumi, I've just came to see Mariya... "

While one of his hand at the back of his head and other in his trouser's pocket hr continued with a mischeivious yet shy expression , "Well... How's she now??.... Wait... Why am I asking the sloth? ?.. She'll take a lot of time to response... I should just ask the little child.... "

He apporached to the chair next to their bed and sat on it and said," Mariya... How are you now??... Are you feeling better now??... "

Him concerned, after seeing her condition, he thought, 'look.. Look at yourself.. Your fragile body... You're so delicate... You don't need to attend school these days... Allah.. She'll even get worst if she attend school any further.. I'll ask chachi about it.. I won't let her go there... '

She smiled and replied, " I'm all better now... You don't have to worry Umar bhai... The doctor said that i was loosing my conciousness because of low blood pressure, but now its normal... I'm all good now.. "

A sigh of  relief escaped his mouth he spoke, " Don't you dare put your steps outsude the house... Atleast, until your condition get a little better... You should take care of youself... What's your age.. Hmmm??.. That your B.P is  dropping??... I don't want to scold you Mariya... Just stop eating fast food for a while and  focus on your daily meals instead... And there is no need to attend school untill 'Eid'... If you want to attend, then I, myself, drop you there.. But after 'eid' ....Not now... Just take care of youself.. You'll be healthy soon... 'In shah allah'..."

Umar who thought, had said so much that Rumaisa would burst into laughter at any moment, said  before leaving, " Then.. I'm gonna go... After'taraveeh', I have to go to the chemist with Adnan bhai... "

She noded and later they bade farewell by exchanging 'Allah hafiz' and he left.

While they were indulge in their intense intimacy, from a distance, standing near the wooden door, Rumaisa was staring at them while a questioning expression on her face, 'He really have a thing for her... 'Her face making wierd expressions and the wildest smiles....

*********************

After 'taraveeh', Hamza, Yusuf and Ibrahim met at the same place as promised. They talked for some time and while talking Yusuf abruptly shouted , "Guys.... You know wht.. Today I crashed into Rumaisa's  brother... Man I wonder wht she's doing right now??... "

Ibrahim listened like an obedient child while Hamza asked, " Then??... "

He swiftly responded, "Yeah.. Yeah... When I went to pich my younger siblings from school, earlier today, I got a little late... " "Actually I slept a little longer"