CHAPTER-3-TIME FLIES TOO QUICKLY-PART-3

She headed to her mother's room with a tray in her hand that contains a bowl of kheer, a spoon and a glass of warm water. When she entered her room, she found out her mother Reciting God's beautiful names with the help of a 'tasbih'(rosary).

When Rubina noticed her with the tray, she said, "Humara, is the kheer completely cooked?... Do you want me to taste it??... Let me.... "

Before she could finish her words, Mariya intruded, "Ammi... Bhai and Baba had already tasted it... They like it.... I want you to eat it first, but when I came here earlier, you were sound asleep. And I did'nt want to interrup your solace, so I just asked bhai to taste it...... "

After a pause, with a bright smile on her face Mariya continued, "Ammi.. You know that bhai gave me ₹500, because he liked it.. He said that the kheer is really delicious.... And when I  again came here to  see whether you're sleeping or not, i found that you were still sleeping so I woke up Rumi and made her to eat the kheer as her breakfast... "She giggled and continued, " She also liked it so much, but to tease me she said that the kheer is a living disaster... And then we were talking nonsense as usual and  unexpectedly Baba showed up, surprising us. We got really terrified Ammi.. Because we were talking nonsense........ "

She told her the whole tale that how Baba liked it so much, and he gave it to Sohail uncle and  finally she found her awake and brought it to her. She eventually asked her mother to taste it, however Rubina has already finished it when Mariya was telling her the entire story of the day upto now....

When she noticed that her mother had already finished the bowl, she asked promptly like a  novice, "Ammi.. How is it??... "

Rubina asked her to come near her with a gesture of hand and planted a kiss on her forehead, that made Mariya  feel satisfaction and ecstacy....

" 'Mera baccha' (my child) this is really delicious... So yummy... You really inherited my traits... "Rubina said while her eyes wetted. Both the daughter and the mother shared a long-lasting laugh and talk, while Mariya laid on her mother's lap.....

" Ammi, let me get up.. If Rumi find out us like this she'll  definitely cry the whole day saying, 'Ammi and Baba does'nt love me... They only love Mariya... ' " Mariya spoke while laughing and acting... Making wierd expressions....

On Mariya's  dusgusting acting they both broke into an unending heavy laughter....After talking for a while Mariya again spat a question out of her mouth, "Ammi, well ..you, Bhai and Baba calls me Humaira but why Rumi calls me Mariya??... "

Rubina replied her with the most appealing smile to make her comfortable, "She's only an year older than you..... When you came to our house she was too young to speek properly.. And acctually she could'nt talk at all. She only shouts- 'amma.. Agha.. Bah... ' and all" Her eyes away from Mariya, a very beautiful smile on her face, her eyes witnessing her happiness, she continued, " Since she was'nt able to speak properly, she found it difficult to say 'Humaira'... So I made her learn the name 'Mariya', with which your 'nani' (mother's mother) calls you and  from then on most of them started calling you Mariya.... And the same reason's behind Umar and his family calling you Mariya.. He has also found it difficult to call you 'Humaira' and yet started calling you Mariya... Its just me, your bhai, Baba and your dada and dadi (paternal grandparents),may Allah grant them 'Jannah' ,who calls you Humaira... '

She listened carefully to her mother's words and noded and then she said, "so this is the back story of my two names... Well Ammi, Baba gave me the name Humaira.. Right??... "

Rubina noded her head with a smile on her face, while Mariya suddenly shouted, "oh, my God.. 'Allah'.. Ammi... "

Mariya's abrupt shout startled Rubina. After taking a deep breath in, she asked her the reason behind and then Mariya replied, "Ammi.. Since you mentioned Umar bhai, he also likes kheer, I think I shall pack some and give a round  there... Its been a while since I last went to meet 'Bari Mummy'.. She might be angry... "

Rubina stretched her hand towards her ear and wrung them with a specific amount of  strength...

Mariya yearned in pain and said these words with difficulty, "'Allah'... Ammi why are you doing this to me... "

"Yaar.. You startled me... You could told me that with a normal tone as well... Why did you shouted like an animal??....  Humaira... Where have your manners gone??.. " Rubina said, with a questioning tone...

"Ammi.. I'm sorry... I won't shout like that from now on... Actually i abruptly remembered it so I just shouted out loud without thinking... " Mariya said while her eyes sank in despair....

"  Its okay, my child... Don't have a look like that in your eyes... Your my 'jaan'.. Right.. Just smile... I was just asking.. " Rubina said.she planted another kiss on her cheeks, soothing her daughter... Again a bright smile enveloped Mariya's circular face... Her crimson cheeks complementing her smiling face...

"Now go and pack for them and deliver it there, its almost the time for 'Duhur' (daytime obligatory prayer) " Said Rubina, carassing Mariya's cheeks....

******************

Mariya stood up while nodding and left the room. She packed the kheer in a container almost similar to the earlier one in which she packed the kheer for her father's friend....

She wore her black dupatta(veil) decently, covering almost her whole upper body and each thread of her hair.

******************

She left the house and entered the homogous black gate next door and eventually entered the hall where a fimiliar figure ,sitting on the couch was visible, studying with all his determination....

Suddenly his eyes fell on the small figure if a girl wearing a loose-white 'kurta' and a black 'salwar' who has covered herself very decently with her black dupatta.....

Haya(modesty) pouring from her each step... He has almost fallen deep down into the large Brown eyes, large thick lashes complementing the brown eyes. The eyes staring at him and her  plush lips under which a deep black mole was visible, were saying something....

Then he finally heard his name, 'Umar bhai... Umar bhai... '

After Processing the environment, he finally realised this beautiful little girl is none other than his beloved Mariya......

"Yes... Yes Mariya" He replied......

Hey guys how are you all...

Hope you like this part....

Do you think, Will Umar get his love.... His beloved Mariya....

Thank you for reading.....