CHAPTER-10-EID

Rumaisa, who was astonished by Umar's previous action was now staring at him with disbelief... Her stare was unnoticed... While an unknown smile on het face she thought, 'Man... Is he crazy??... how could he grasp her chin like this... This guy's really crazy... Umar... Do you really like Mariya??... Like her this much....'

A voice intruded her thoughts, which says, 'Umar bhai I found it... I found it...' It was none other than her beloved sister's...

When Mariya finally caught the sights of the new moon, the trio leaned towards the terrace's railing... They talked for a while and eventually paused for a moment....

Everyone drowned in their own illusions...

'What's he doing right now?!... Yes they say that our wishes come true if are asked after seeing the moon... Oh my lord... My Rabb... My 'Allah'... Oh the almighty 'God', grant my parents health and happiness, let them never be in distress... Oh 'Allah' grant us 'hidayah'(guidance)... Oh the bestower, grant each of my brothers and sisters success in their life so as me... Oh all knowing, the greatest, the almighty 'God', I-I-I don't know... I just don't know why am I asking this but just grant him success in his life and... Abd may all his wishes come true and... And...oh my 'Allah'...you plans the best for your believer... So,Please... Please.. Let our fates meet again... Just let him be my fate.... Oh 'Allah', keep all your believers away from evil... '

As Mariya was swamped in conversing with her lord, Umar and Rumaisa, who were talking to eachother a minute ago, called out her name, surprising her, Rumaisa said, "Where are you lost??... Lets get going Or else Ammi will call us at any moment... "

She nodded and her eyes swiftly shifted on Umar's who was smiling at her. She reciprocated the smile and they all left from there...

**********************

3 May, 2022,Eidday, 16:00p.m

And finally today's Eid. Everyone was cherished by the fact that today's eid. Abdur Raheem has invited his best friend and his sons to his house.. So Rubina was preparing for the guests...

While Raheem Sahab was waiting for his friend to welcoming him, standing in front of the house, two beautiful girls, one taller than the other, were leaving the house with a boy, old enough to look after the young girls...

The taller one wearing a beautiful mauve 'garara' with a little gold work on iy, her brown eyes cherishing while her face was visible with a very little makeup, which was barely noticable.

While the shorter one was wearing a black 'pakistani suit', heavy enough to pour difficulty in her walk while her pretty big round brown eyes loaded with long heavy lashes were shining bright and her little crimson face contoured with a similar amount of makeup as her sister's, has a smile, wide enough to reach her eyes, while one of her hand in her sister's and the ather flying freely....

Both wearing 'hijabs' contrasting with their dresses.. . Their father who was amused by his daughters' appearance, gave and smile and said, " So my princesses are going to their friend... But return before the dusk... Umar will pick you up... "

"Umar beta.. Drop them safely and take care of you and my princesses... "

Their father shifted his eyes toward the tall figure of a young man wearing a white 'kurta pyjama' , his hair neatly brushed, touching his brows at the front and trimmed at the sides and the back, his beautiful smile complementing his fair skin tone and on his left wrist a watch was visible....