CHAPTER-6- MARIYA GOT ILL

It took Mariya a long time in the preparations for her new session of school. Consequently, leading her to sleep late at night. Rubina was a little bit tired as she has to manage all the household by herself. Rumaisa's board exams has just been over so she could'nt do anything besidr Studying , thus was'nt able to help her mother. While Mariya was'nt there at all.

As she was tired she slept a little longer and woke up late for suhoor. They all barely managed to had their 'suhoor'...Roughly...

After 'Fajr' prayer, Mariya and her mother recited the Holy book 'Quraan' for about half an hour in their prayer room and later Mariya  went to her room to get ready for the school while her mother retired to hers to get some sleep...

She headed to the closet to get ready after about 10 minutes, the little girl for her height and appearance but the grown up woman for her words came out of the closet wearing her school uniform.

She stood in front of the dressing table, praising herself in the mirror. She's of course worthy of praises. However she was almost as thin as a spindle, delicacy pouring from her soft skin, her slight red cheeks , don't know, but seemed a little frail today, and her big brown pupils, enough to make anyone love that face, were seemed a llittle tedious.....

Poor Mariya, who barely had had her 'suhoor' have to go to school in this hot month of April. Mariya, after a few trials finally managed to persuade her brother to drop her to the school.And eventually they left....

Aftrr about 10 minutes they finally reached the school. He gave her company from the gate to the school ground, whike holding her hand. And before leaving he patted the back of her head and finally they bade farewell by exchnaging 'Allah hafiz '.

Indeed he loves both of his sister so much...Of course Mariya's his favorite... However he fights a lot with Rumaisa but also loves her a lot and of course Humaira's his little princess....

As she finally entered her new class, class XIIth, her vision got a little blurry, but she headed forward and took her seat. She waited long for Ayesha, waited until the last bell rang but she did'nt showed up...

' Her heart broken, like glass peices... '

Most of the students had'nd attended the school even though , when it has been 2 weeks passed since the reopening of school.

She somewhat passed the first half of school hours along with boredom... During the break time, she stayed in the class and let her head down on the desk...

By the seventh period her face become subdueded... She appeared to be so frail... As frail as a lily... There was'nt anyone who could look after that delicate flower... There was'nt anyone who could took care of her delicate petals....

Her delicacy and vulnerability rosed by the eight period. While her head was down on the desk she thought, ' There is no Ayeshu, no Rumi and no Umar bhai here... What do I do?... I don't feel like taking a single step... Does'nt feel like moving from this place... Ugh... My head... Its aching so much... So as my heart.. Today no one is here... Not even 'him'.... '

In her thoughts, eventually the bell rang and she somewhat managed to leave the class after everyone does...

****************

Adnan, concerned for Humaira, had been waiting for his sister outside the school , since  fifteen minutes.. When she did'nt showed up he headed inside the homogous school gate just to found out Mariya sitting on the steps of the vice principal's office with her head on her knees covered with her hands...

Adnan, surprised as well as worried, ran toward her promptly and grabbed her shoulder and spoke with a hard voice, "Humaira... Why are you sitting here like this??.... Did something happened??... Did someone hurt you??... Tell me... Beta.... "

Mariya, who was half unconcious, mustered up all her strenght to say these words with a little stammer, " Bhai... I-I want to go home.. R-Right now.. I-I'm feeling so nauseous.... "
However in an absolute slow voice so as she was whispering....

He quickly grabbed her by shoulders and took her to the car, while on their way to the car his eyes concerned looking at his sister, he colided with a guy...

Thale guy apologized while his eyes on Mariya. Out of anger Adnan shoted a glare at that guy and spoke, "step aside... "

He seated ger on the passenger seat and tied her the seat belt and finally left for home....

As they reached the home, seeing her state her mother concerned took her to her room and helped her in changing her uniform thenced placed a damp cloth on her head while she was laying.

Rumaisa assisted her mother in the other cores. Mariya , never left her bed until the dawn and did'nt do a single work besides offering her mandatory prayers....

Finally before fifteen minutes for 'Iftaar', Rumaisa helped her to head toward the hall, where everyone was sitting on the floor on a silk carpet, so as Umar and his mother Arshiya...

After 'Iftaar' the male members went to the mosque for 'Maghrib' prayer while the women of course prayed inside the house. After offering their 'salah', the elderly women sat in the hall , talked for some time while  Rumaisa washed the dishes, and Mariya again left for her room to get some more rest. After doing the dished, Rumaisa left for her room as well to give  her company...

Of course, Mariya's the youngest chilf of her parents, was the most favorite of everyone...  She was the most beloved for her brothers and of course the best friend of Rumaisa and her mother... Being the youngest child everyone loves her so much....

********************

Inside their room, Mariya was laying on bed with her scarf off, visible next to her pillow while Rumaisa, praising herself in the mirror, while her scarf on her head, as well as talking to Mariya...

Suddenly a creak was heard on the wooden door of the room and the tall figure of Umar entered the room...

As soon as their eyes met, he instantly lowered his gaze and left the room, standing outside the wooden door.

While after seeing him Mariya ferociously took her scarf so as to cover herself...

'Their heart throbed... Mariya knew why Umar did that.. So as Umar.. She knows that he knows that she always covers herself decently, does'nt show her hair in front of 'non-mahram' and of course him either.... Only the Ladies..... '

Hey guys.. Hope you like the chapter...

Please vote for my story...

Umar be like-"Man... How stupid I am... I should've knock the door first... Perhaps I offended her....man how stupid I'am... But... But.. But she is still looking so pretty... Man I'm falling for her even harder this time.....

Thank you for reading....