chapter 6

I woke up extra early to what sounded like talking.  It was 8:30 tho, so i could get up. I walked downstairs and as I reached the bottom step, I felt a shock of pain go through me. I let out a yelp and footsteps came toward me. I saw a bunch of police and they grabbed me.

“Who is this?” the police on my left asked as they started running.

The police on my right looked down then back up, “isn't this one of those UA students?” he asked. “Did she get kidnapped by the villains?”

I look up at him in fear. I wasn’t kidnapped! “Let me go!” I yell. “Please! They didn't hurt me!” as i finished, they slowed down, now speed walking, and gave me a confused look. “He took me in when I was alone and scared. Though he may be a villain, he let me decide my own path." I explained, my voice wavered.

“Let her walk, we’ll talk to her later.” the one on my left sighed, before putting me down.

TIME SKIP-

At the police station, the cops were bugging me with questions. It was a little stressful, but I pulled through. Well, that was until a question came up. “What is your life story?”

It felt like time stopped. What should I tell him? What should I say? The only thing I remember of my old life was my dad’s abuse! How do I tell them?? My thoughts flooded in and I grabbed my hair. My skin was so hot, it was smoking.

Just then I remembered my old dad’s angry, no, furious, wrinkled face. I remembered the feel of his hands as he slapped me across the face. I tugged on my hair and salty tears rolled from my eyes. I was stressed and scared as the memories from a while ago flooded into my mind.

I slammed my head against the table, hard enough to knock me out, and everything went black.

TIME SKIP-

I woke up back at my house. I didn't remember what happened, so I got up and walked upstairs. There was no one in the building and it felt as though it had been abandoned for a few years. I was confused.

I was in the kitchen when I felt hands grab my neck. I flinched and tried to turn my head, though the mysterious person figured out a way to knock me out before I could. Everything went dark for the second time.

TIME SKIP-

I awoke in a chair with rope tied around my body, trapping me to the chair. I looked around the room and saw no one. Just then, I heard footsteps come towards the room, and the door opened.

The guy that came in was hard to tell what he looked like, as his face was completely covered. I couldn't see his eyes but I knew he was looking at me, I could feel it. Just then he said something, “I am All for One, maybe you have heard of me,” he said.