chapter 15

“SENSHI RUN!” I heard someone say as a Nomu appeared. I quickly picked up Mio and Akio in my other arm as I held Aimi in my other arm as I ran.  I ran to the nearest alleyway and hid. I sat Mio and Akio down. Mio was scared and crying and Akio was just scared. Aimi was sleeping in my arms. I managed to grab my phone out of my pocket and looked threw my contacts I found my grandparents number and called them. 

“Hello?” The woman on the other line asked. 

“Hello Grandma,” I said. 

“Oh hello Luna,” My grandmother said with a happy tone in her voice. 

“Grandma I need to drop Mio, Akio, and Mio okay?” I said. 

“Okay but why,” she asked. 

“I can’t explain right now okay I am coming over and dropping them off,” I said as I hung up the phone. I put my phone in my pocket and picked up Mio and Akio in my other arm. I ran out of the Alleyway and ran to my Grandma’s house. A few minutes later I knocked on the door of my grandparents house. My grandma answered I set Aimi in her arms and put Mio and Akio down. “Bye Grandma I have to go bye Mio and Akio be good okay,” I said 

“we will,” said Mio Akio, who was quiet and didn’t say anything. I ran off to go find Yashima and Rai. I ran back to where the Nomu were. I turned into my wolf form and I followed Rai and Yashima’s scent. Their scent led to the edge of a cliff. I turned back into my human form and saw that it was a waterfall. I jumped off the cliff into the waterfall and I fell quickly down into the water below. I managed to try and swim to land. I got out of the water and turned back into my wolf form and started to follow their scent again. I continued walking until I saw Yashima walking with Rai. I turned into my human form and ran up to her and her. 

“S-s-s-Senshi!?” Yashima said, very surprised. 

“Yeah,” I said as I stopped hugging Yashima. 

“Wait, where are Mio, Akio, and Aimi?” Yashima said concerned. 

“They are with my grandparents,” I said. Suddenly Nomu appeared out of nowhere. I became a little scared because of the Nomu but snapped out of it and got ready to fight.