chapter 14

RAI’S POV

I stood in shock as I saw what used to be the city. I saw yashima doing the same. I felt the need to say something, but I didn't know what.

“COME ON RAI!” I heard Yashima beckon me. She had already started to run off. I ran after her wondering what her plan was. As I caught up to her. She was looking at a few deformed bodies on the floor. I knew they were already gone so I couldn't do anything about it.

“What are we going to do??” I asked worriedly.

“YASHIMA!!!,” I heard Senshi yell. I turned back and to look at Senshi she had all of her siblings with her.

“What? Did something happen?” Yashima asked, a hint of worry masking her voice.

“I need to get them somewhere safe, my siblings!” She replied worriedly with tears in her eyes.

“Do you trust the doctors? The hospital seems safe for now and if they do get hurt, the doctors can help them.” yashima suggested, also seemingly worried.

“No I can't, they can’t go there!!!,” Senshi yelled as tears streamed down her face.

“I don't think anywhere is safe currently. Maybe try to find some family members to stay with.” i suggest. Yashima looked at me then back at Senshi and nodded.

“That's smart, but if you can't, try hiding somewhere else, like a bunker.” yashima added.

“I-I-I,” Senshi could barely speak because of how scared and worried she was. “I DON’T KNOW ANYONE OTHER THEN MY PARENTS!!!” Senshi had tears streaming down from her eyes. She was shaking as she held Aimi, and her little brother beside her. 

“I-” yashima started before she was jumped by a nomu. “SENSHI RUN!” i didn't know what to do so i pushed the nomu away from yashima. I held my hand out to help her up and she took it. I felt my face heat up at the contact but quickly brushed it off.

Yashima dodged just in time as the nomu came back with a punch. She dragged me along as we ran. We ran till we got to a cliff's edge. The water at the bottom was fast but we couldn't go anywhere as many nomu were surrounding us.

We nodded to each other and jumped into the speeding river.