31

Later that night they were curled up on the sofa in Lena's place eating Chinese food and watching a comedy movie. "So are we still gonna do this whole moving in together?" Lena asked. "Of course we are. If you want to still?" Kara asked. "Oh I definitely still want you to!" Lena replied. Kara leans in and kisses her gently before returning to her food. After a couple of movies and some more kissing they decide to part ways knowing that after this weekend they'll be living together. "I'll see you tomorrow Lee." Kara says as she prepares to leave her condo. "I can't wait love.." Lena replies with a smile.

Kara was getting ready for bed when there a knock on her door. She walked out in a pair of boxers and a sports bra, only to open the door to see Lena standing there. "Lee? Everything ok?" Kara asked. "No...I couldn't fall asleep...and I missed you." Lena whispered. "Come on in love, let's go to bed." Kara said as she looked the door behind them. The walked to the bedroom and Lena changed into a pair of pajamas and got into bed beside Kara. "Come here love." Kara whispered as she pulled Lena into her arms and began running her hands in her hair.

In the morning the Kara woke up with Lena's body entangled in her own. Smiling at the sight she began drawing circles on the dark haired woman's back. "Good morning beautiful.." Lena whispers as she opens her eyes. "Good morning sweetheart." Kara replied as she leaned in and gave her kiss. Lena's stomach rumbled and Kara smiled. "Hungry?" Kara asked. "Yea...sorry..." Lena whispered. "Can we lay here for a little bit, before I go make us some breakfast?" Kara asked. "Of course darling." Lena replied as she nuzzled into the blondes neck.

They lay there for a few minutes more before Lena's stomach interrupted them again and Kara got up and got ready to make some breakfast burrito bowls for the two of them. "Dang...I'm gonna have to start working out with you every day if you keep feeding me like this." Lena states. "We can do that, we can take it slow and begin building up your stamina." Kara replied with a smile.