Chapter 61

5 oryears later
Belle's wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, Belle's reception outfit, wedding venue and reception venue.
Ebony's Pov

"Now we're done." I said putting the finishing touch on Belle's hair.
"Thank you so much Eb." She said shyly. "What's wrong baby girl?" I asked.
"It's just I'm nervous. Even though I been with Drew for so long it's like I have butterflies." She said.

"Listen, I felt the same way too. Just think of everything and remember that this is the same person you want to spend the rest of your life with. And there's a seed in there huh ?" I said.

"How did you know?" She asked.

I laughed.  "Honey, I noticed it when we tried to zip your dress and you're even glowing more than ever." I said.

"Thanks Eb. Your the best." I said.

"No prob anything for my beautiful sister in law." I said as I heard a knock. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Drew." He said. I watched as Belle ran into the room and shut the door .

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at the venue." I said.

"I just decided to come cause I didn't see you with the other bridesmaids. Can I talk to her ?" He said.

I nodded my head and left the room.

Drew's POV
"Baby." I said sitting but the door she was locked behind.
"Yea." She said.
"You feeling butterflies?" I asked. "No" she said.
"Stop lying." I said making her laugh. That was the most beautiful thing I loved about her. The way I made her happy.

"Yea I guess. What about you?" She said.

"You already know ma. I just can't believe I'm gonna wake up to your gorgeous face every morning for the rest of my life. It's still like a dream to me." I said.

"I know. But baby promise me you'll never hurt me." She said.
"Baby girl once that rock on your finger, I'm always committed to making you happy not one tear drop will come from your eyes unless it's tears of joy." I said.

"Knock knock." My mom said walking in. "Boy, what are you doing in here?! Wayne, Vince and I been looking for you at the venue." She said.

"Was just talking to her." I said getting up.
"Oh my baby, 24 years already. I can't believe this is it. I'm sorry for missing most of your life. Ebony did an amazing job raising you. Already a successful young business man. I'm proud of you." She said fixing my tie.

" Mama, you may have not been there for me most of the time but God bless you for giving birth to me and especially Eb." I said then kissing her forehead and walking out.

Belle's POV

"Coast clear." Drew's mom said.

I walked out." Aww sweetie you look beyond beautiful." She said. "Thank you mom." I said.

"But there's one thing missing." She said. I looked at her confused. " I was saving these for Ebony's wedding day but I missed. So that doesn't mean I can't give it to my new daughter." She said putting these beautiful diamond earrings on my ears.