Chapter 21

Lynda on side.

Ebony's POV

I changed into my white crew neck sweater that said Run DMC in floral print, black leggings and combat boots. I put my hair in a big messy bun and add some light makeup and jewelry.

I got into my red 2014 Nissan Altima. I was on my way to pick up Ava and Belle. Since it was Belle's birthday, Drew wanted Ava and I to take her to the mall.

I was finally in front of Ava's house honking the horn for her to come out. She came out with a a green v neck shirt with a jean jacket on with black leggings and tan uggs with her hair wavy.

"So what we doing for her today?" Ava asked all excited.

"We're going to the mall then the spa, after that we'll meet up with guys at the carnival, then go home and get her ready for her date." I said.

"Wait with all this happening, we finna eat?" She said.

"Um.. Yea, what's up with you? You been talking about food every time when we together." I said.

"Well I'm having a creation for Vince and I. " she said.

"Oh fucking goodness! Are you serious?! Did you tell him?" I said.

"Nope, I'm still thinking about it. Like I really wanna finish college but this baby can make me not. But I did tell Mama Valerie and Aunt Mila and they said I could finish some work online and they are willing to watch the baby." She said.

"That's good enough." I said.

We made our way to Belle's house. I got out the car and knocked on the door to see one of Autumn's teachers Ms.Lynda.

"Hey I didn't know you live here." I said.

"Yea, I live her with my little sister. So what you doing her?" She said.

"Oh I'm coming to pick up my brother's girlfriend Belle." I said.

"Oh my gosh! My little sister has a boyfriend! " she said making me laugh. Then Belle walked out in a galaxy v neck with a black leather biker jacket and black harem pants with her hair in a bun.

"Hi Ebony." Belle said.

"Hey you ready?" I said. She nodded. "Oh you wanna come with us Lynda?" I asked.

"Nah I have to get ready for my boyfriend, we gonna see this new movie." She said.

*Few hours later*

After the whole amazing spa day and the mall. We met up with the guys at the carnival. We went on a couple of rides and won some things so we decided to go get something to eat. Wayne, Drew, Belle and I got Funnel cake sundaes and cheese fries with burgers and some drinks. While we were eating we saw Vince and Ava come up.

"Damn Bruh ya ass that hungry?" Wayne said. as we watched Vince holding cotton candy,two large soda, 2 medium cheese burgers and Ava holding a slice of bacon, a big bag of pop corn and funnel cake.

"Nah this ain't mine its Ava fat ass. She made me use all my money I brought for it." Vince said.

Ava ignored him and started digging. Vince tried to get a piece of her funnel cake but she smacked his hand hard.

"The fuck?! Damn all I wanted was a piece!" Vince yelled.

Ava rolled her eyes. "Damn Ava you're eating like a pregnant woman." Drew said.

I looked at Ava with wide eyes waiting for her to say something. She started laughing nervously.

We decided to go to one more stand before we leave.