Chapter 46

Ebony and Wayne's hotel room in Paris and The hotel receptionist  Alyssa on the side.

Wayne's POV

"Hi, I resevered a hotel room under Neverson." I said to receptionist called Alyssa.

"Ah yes Mr.Wayne Neverson, this is your hotel room key and Je espère que vous apprécierez votre séjour beau." She said in a slightly French accent as she winked at me. I just smiled back.

We went on the elevator, Ebony was mumbling smart and rude comments. Especially on the plane. Like for example the flight attendant dropped her phone so I was trying to call her name and hand her phone. Then when she came back for her phone she turned around and left then Ebony slapped the sit out of the back of my head and I asked her why. Her explanation was because I was staring at her ass. I don't know why the new fuck I would be staring at some flight attendant's ass if I just got married.

We got into the room."Eb, what's up with ya?" I asked.

"Well maybe what's up with me is that my man was flirting in my face with some French chick." She said.

"I wasn't even flirting, I was just smiling back to her." I said.

"Know what I'm not even gonna argue, I'm going to bed." She said.

It was like she was pregnant with India all over again, she was being bipolar as ever. I went into the bathroom to take a shower and I came back out to see Ebony sleeping. I got into the bed.

"You tried it. Get ya ass on the floor or go to Alyssa bed since you wanna flirt now." She said.

I kissed my teeth and went into the hall way to find a maid to get extra pillows and a blanket. Then that when I bumped into Alyssa.

"Oh sorry." I said.

"Its Ok. So what are you doing wandering around?" She said.

"Just looking for a maid so I can get some extra pillows and blanket." I said.

"Follow me." She said. I followed her all the way to a closet that had housekeeping materials. She passed me the pillows and blanket.

"Thanks. So why aren't you at home?" I said.

"Well, I just wanted to get a couple things out my head." She said.

"Oh well I guess I'll see you later goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight Mr.Neverson." she said.

I walked into the room to see Ebony sitting up on the bed. I started getting on the couch to sleep .

"Wayne what are you doing?" She asked.

"Bout to take my ass to sleep." I said.

"Why on the couch?" She asked.

"Cause apparently my wife thinks I'm flirting with other women." I said.

"Listen baby I'm sorry can you come cuddle with me?" She said. Obviously I didn't want to sleep on the couch so I went to sleep on the bed.

The next day.

I woke up to see Ebony still asleep. Since I wanted her ass not to be bipolar today, I went out to go get some breakfast. I stepped outside and saw a little restaurant by the hotel and saw Alyssa there.