Chapter 48

Drew on side.

Wayne's POV

"We're home y'all!" I yelled.

We left our bags in the living room and walked into the backyard to see a barbeque.

"Welcome back !" They all screamed.

I walked over to my pops, Vince, Lance, Frank, Dr.Kyle,Steven and Drew."Oh my God! I missed you best franddddd." Vince said with his gay voice .

"Get ya gay ass away from me." I said.

"How was the honeymoon?" Dr. Kyle asked.

"It was actually great expect for the first 2 days there." I said.

"Why?" Lance asked.

"Cause she was acting bipolar as fuck." I said.

"Ayeee, she carrying ya seed." My pops said.

"How you know?" I asked.

"Boy its obvious, she over there eating like its her last meal." I turned to see her with all this food on her plate.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand. "Um y'all we got an announcement, we having another baby." I said.

After a while of everybody clapping, congratulating us and dinner everybody finally left leaving Ebony, Drew, India, Autumn and I .

Ebony and I walked into India's room. "What wrong Indy?" I asked.

"Can you guys take the baby in mommy stomach back to God's store. Tell God we want a refund." She said.

Ebony and I looked at eachother confused.

"Girl what you talking about?" Ebony asked.

"Uncle Drew told me that babies come from God's store." She said.

"Imma go see Uncle Drew real quick." Ebony said leaving us in the room.

"Why don't you wanna be a big sister baby girl?" I asked.

"Cause I wanna be the baby of this house ." she said.

"But big sisters are the coolest, they get boss their young sibling around. I know how you hate when Autty pushes you around right?" I said.

"Yea." She said.

"Then this is your perfect chance to push around your new sibling. In the future Autty would be going to college and I'm sure you don't want to be alone after she leaves." I said.

"Yea cause I don't wanna keep hearing you and mommy playing tag in your room at night." She said making me laugh.

"Mommy and daddy are always gonna play tag. Goodnight princess." I said about to leave the room.

"Daddy?" She said.

"Yes beautiful ?

"Can you and mommy buy a baby brother? I don't wanna share my toys with the baby if its a girl." She said.

"Um Ok I'll see what me and mommy can do." I said kissing her forehead and leaving her room. I made my way to Autumn's room.

"Hey gorgeous." I said.

"Hey daddy." She said.

"Why the sad face?" I asked.

"You and mommy are having another baby that means I won't be your favorite anymore." She said.

"Hey don't say that no matter what you'll always be my first baby girl, I'll always pay attention to you." I said.

"Ok but daddy can you pinky promise me that?" She said with pinky up.

We did our pinky promise. "Love you baby girl, goodnight." I said kissing her cheek.

Ebony's POV

"God's store ?" I said.

"She said she wanna know where babies come from so I told her something that would be easy to explain." Drew said.

"I hope you and Belle wasn't doing nothing inappropriate." I said.

"To be honest,we did." He said.

"Didn't I tell you none of that yet." I said.

"Sorry sis but I just couldn't help it. I mean Belle got that body and she just looked good." He said.

"Mhm just don't get her pregnant." I said.

"You know I won't love ya." He said.

"Love you too." I said leaving his room.

I walked to my room to see Wayne watching TV. "How is she?" I asked.

"She good now. So let's think bout some names." He said.

I got into the bed. "If its a girl, we should name her Armani Avery Neverson." He said.

"That's cute but I know its a boy so we should name him Emmanuel Calvin Neverson." I said.

"That's nice. How you know its a boy? Where did Calvin come from? How come he can't be named after me?" He said.

"I just know its a boy. Calvin was my dad's name and no I like the name Emmanuel." I said.

"Man, next boy we having gonna be a junior." He said.

"Next? I'm not bout to have 4 kids around here." I said.

"Just wait there'll be another one soon." He said.

"You thought." I said.

He laughed. "Nah Lil thickums I know. Love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

I didn't feel like waiting to update. Happy new years. Few chapters left til the end.

Thank y'all for being there with me this year, y'all encouraged me to write more. I just wanna thank y'all .