Chapter 20

Autumn in her outfit on side.

Ebony's POV

"Autumn wake up baby girl." I said shaking her so she could wake up.

"Nooo mommy 5 more minutes ." she said.

"If you don't wake up I won't make your favorite chocolate waffles." I said.

As soon as I said that she went straight to the bathroom!. Since Autumn is smart and fast she leaned how to shower and bathe herself early.

After she was done it was time to choose an outfit.

"Ok Autty what do you wanna wear?" I asked.

She walked over to her drawer. She pulled out a white long sleeve top with her white fur vest with really dark green jeans with a roll tide scarf and black and gold loafers. I decided to put her black thick and long hair into 3 French braids.

"Thanks mommy." She said after I was done her hair.

"No problem baby now go eat your breakfast is waiting for you." I said.

We went downstairs and were eating breakfast.

"What's wrong ?" I asked. Autumn seemed upset and it was odd since she was always happy when she eats chocolate waffles .

"Its just that its career day and I wish I could have somebody come with me but you and daddy are probably busy with school." She said.

"Daddy is just with grandpa but I can come with you." I said.

Her eyes lit up. "Really! Thank you mommy !" She said

After we were done eating, she went to go watch the Proud family movie while I did my regular hygiene. I decided to wear a bleached skinny jeans with a white tank top and black blazer with red bottoms and left my hair bone straight.

"Mommy you look gorgeous!" Autumn yelled.

"Thank you baby girl." I said.

*At Autumn's school*

"Ok who would like their parent to go next?" One of Autumn's teachers Ms. Selene asked.

Autumn raised her hand up high. "Ok Autumn come and introduce the next guest." Ms. Selene said.

"Ok this next guest is my mommy!" She shouted. The kids clapped. I made my way up there.

"Ok hi guys my name is Ebony and my career is a self taught makeup artist. Well some personal things about is I'm 18 years old turning 19 soon. I'm a freshman in college and I'm going to become a professional cosmetologist and registered nurse." I said.

"Do you guys have any questions before I continue ?" I said.

I choose on a little girl that had her hand up. "What's a cosmo- whatever?" She said making me laugh at how she struggle to say the word.

"Well a cosmetologist is a person who specializes in cosmetology. Also does makeup and hair." I said.

"Would anybody like to volunteer ?" I asked. I looked around and saw Ms.Selene pointing at a dark skin lady that had glasses with her weave in a bun and she seem shy and quiet.

"Ms. Lynda would like to volunteer." Ms. Selene said pushing Ms.Lynda up to the front of the class.

I decided to take her weave out of the bun and use my curling wand and do her makeup in a natural look.

After I was finally done she looked like a whole different person. Everybody was all surprised. Then they started clapping.

*After school*