Chapter 17

Ava on side

*Few months later*

Wayne's POV

After these few months everything been going on good except when Victoria kept popped in my house crying .

Flashback

I was taking a nap until I heard a knock on the door. I got up and saw Victoria crying.

"What is it now?" I said madly. She stared at me for a while. I ain't know what she was staring at until I notice I was shirtless with sweatpants on.

"I h-had a miscarriage." She said.

"Okay." I said.

"Okay?! Is that all you could say? I lost our child." She said.

"You mean your child." I said.

"Whatever. Anyways I miss you." She said.

"Is this what ya ass woke me up from my good ass nap just to say you miss me? Girl I swear to God if ya don't move Imma move ya ass myself." I said.

"Baby don't be like that ya fat ass how ain't doing nothing good for you." She said.

"You should be the last motherfucka talking like that. She's one of the most loyal female I know .She got everything a man like me would love about her. Unlike you shed respects herself and due to how many niggas you fucked she got walls hun. It ain't like ya loose shit." I said then slammed the door in her face.

End of flashback.

Ebony's POV

Today's my first day on campus. Wayne and Vince went and got their rooms. Leaving Ava and I to see what rooms we get.

"I got 231." I said.

"I got 236. Pray for me girl." Ava said. I laughed and nodded.

Before I was about open the door, I heard Ava . "Oh hell nah!" She yelled.

I ran to the room to see Victoria and some nigga fucking already .

"My ass ain't sharing no room with this no walls loose ass pussy hoe." She said.

"Whatever." Victoria said.

I decided to go see who my roommate was. I unlocked the door to see some light skin girl.

"Hi, I'm Ebony your roommate." I said.

"Hi I'm Sincere ." she said in a Brooklyn accent.

I got to know more about Sincere, she was born and raised in Brooklyn and about other stuff. We decided to head to the cafeteria for lunch. I was walking with Sincere since Ava was gonna meet us there.

While we were walking I bumped into someone causing me to fall down. I looked up to see a guy that look mixed with blue eyes that were so mesmerizing . Ebony calm down you have Wayne. I thought to myself.

"Oh I'm so sorry." He said helping me up.

"Its okay." I said walking away with Sincere.

Wayne's POV

We were eating lunch when we saw Ebony coming over with some shawty, she looked kinda familiar .

"Hey baby." Ebony said kissing my cheek .

"Guys this is my roommate Sincere . Sincere this is my boyfriend Wayne, Ava and her boyfriend Vince." Ebony said.

She gave us a warm smile. Sincere, Sincere, where the hell have I heard that name from? I thought to myself.

"So Sincere tell us about yourself." Ava said for the first time without being loud.

"Um well I'm from Brooklyn, I have a deadbeat dad that rejected me after my mom died. I was put in a orphanage until I turned 18 and I moved in with my aunt in Georgia." She said.

"What's your name again?" I asked.

"Sincere Jones." She said.

Once she said my named I knew exactly who she was.

Flashback

"Please don't leave me. I'm sorry." She said with her tears all down her cheeks.

"I can't believe ya ass I actually stayed loyal for you and you go and fuck my cousin. I guess you can't always love these hoes." I said.

Flashback over.

Don't forget to vote and comment.