Chapter 12

Ava's prom dress on side .

Ebony's POV

When we made our way in, all eyes were basically on us. I got some compliments from people saying "you slayed girlll", " damn who knew she could be all curvy in that dress", "she probably wearing a corset", " damn ma when you finna leave Wayne and come for a real man" and some other rude comments.

We danced to a few songs until it was time to announce kin and queen.

"Now its time to announce the prom king and queen." The principal said. "The king and queen is Ava Simmons and Wayne Neverson ."

We all clapped and cheered as Wayne and Ava made their way up to stage.

"Where you going?" Wayne asked.

"The bathroom." I said getting up from my seat heading to the bathroom.

I made my way to the bathroom to check my makeup . Then Lauren and Monica walked in . To be honest they actually looked beautiful. Lauren was wearing a peach one shoulder chiffon dress with her hair in a perfect bridesmaid updo.

While Monica had white goddess dress with her hair curled with a headpiece on her hair.

"Oh well isn't it the fat bitch." Lauren said.

"Lauren come on chill its prom night and I'm pretty su-." Monica said until Lauren cut her off.

"Oh so your defending the fat bitch?" She said.

"Well Yea cause its her prom night too, I'm sure she wants it to be a perfect night for herself. So just stop being rude for one night damn." Monica said. Lauren rolled her eyes and said whatever and left.

As soon as Monica was about to leave. "Thank you." I said.

She turned around and smiled. "No problem Ebony." She said .

After these years of our fake friendship, I never thought she would defend me.

I walked back to the prom. After that we all made our ways home.

This was the perfect night so far, I felt beautiful for once in front of people, Autumn called me mommy which really made me feel special.

Even the biggest surprise was when Monica actually defended me. Wayne and I took a shower and got ready for bed.

Prom was finally done, all I had left was graduation then pretty soon I'll be going to college.

I know this is short chapter but imma update for y'all. Since I love y'all. Bye ✌.