Chapter 40

Ebony's POV

"Ava calm down, everything's going to be perfect." I said.

"No Eb, how can I calm down if my dad isn't her yet?" Ava said walking back and fourth.

After Ava's mom died, Ava's dad gave Ava to her Aunt Mila so she could raise her while he was in the army.

Then there was a knock on the door and Briana went to answer. "Uncle Scott!" She screamed as she hugged the tall light skin man.

"Hey baby girl you grown so big." He said.  "Daddy!" Ava yelled hugging him.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it earlier but I'm here now. And Ava Georgia Simmons go get dressed today's the day you become Mrs. Freeman" He said kissing her cheek.

After doing her hair and makeup, we were finally ready to go the beach.

Vince's POV

I stood there and stood next to my best man Wayne. Westlife I do came on and we watched as Briana and Steven come down the aisle. Then Belle and Drew, after that was Tika and Lance. Then Lynda and Frank. Then the wedding guest rised as Ebony came down the aisle.

The song changed to John Legend All of me as Ava and her dad came down the aisle. He kissed her on her forehead and I walked up to her and grabbed. "You look magnificent." I whispered in her ear.

After a while of the pastor talking, he finally got to the good part.

"The couple now would like to say their vows." He said.

"Ava, I absolutely adore you. Ever since I met you in freshmen year at high school, I knew you would be my future. Even though you were so hard to get but ya know if ya want a woman always get the one that plays hard to get. Well that ain't the point, I'm so happy to have you in life. You gave me a handsome son who especially got his looks from his daddy. All I just want to say I love more than life itself." I said.

"Vincent, I know how you hate when I call you that but I'll call you that . You are definitely the man I wanna spend the rest of my life with. To believe I'm 19 and you're 20 people would say we're young and stupid to be getting married this early. But we definitely not stupid for doing this, we showing how much we love each other. You're goofy, funny, handsome thank God for Mama Valerie for making you this handsome and especially an amazing father. I love you Vincent." She said.

"Do you, Vincent take Ava to be lawfully wedded wife to love and to cherish, through joy, sorrow, health and sickness. Also whatever other challenges you may face to as long as you both shall live?" He asked.

I turned to my mom to get a thumbs up. Then she smiled at me and put her thumbs up. Everybody laughed at our little moment. "Yes I do." I said.

"Do you Ava, take Vincent to be you lawfully wedded husand  to love and to cherish, through joy, sorrow,health and sickness. Also whatever other challenges you may face as long as you both shall live?" He asked.

"I do." She said.

"May we have the rings." He asked.

Mama Valerie walked up to us with Korey in her arms while he had the rings on a pillow. She handed us the ring and we both kissed Korey on the cheek.

"Now repeat after me, Vincent." He said.

"With this ring,

I give myself to you,

I know there will be mistakes,

But just know that we can not be taken apart

Only let death do us apart.

I commit myself to you from this day to til the end." He said

I repeat every word he said and slid the ring onto Ava's finger.

She then repeated the words and slid my ring onto my finger.

"And now by power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." He said.

It finally got to the good part. I rolled up her veil and grabbed her face and kissed her like my life depened on it.

Ebony's POV

I held India and watched as Ava and Vince danced to Ginuwine Differences since it was their last dance until the reception was over. "You look great." I heard a voice behind me I turned to see Leslie.

"Thanks girl. So how are you?" I said.

"Good. I was just about to leave." She said.

"Why so early?" I asked .

"Well cause a few days ago my husband got a new job offer in Texas, so we're moving down there."  She said.

"Oh when y'all leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning." She said.

"Aww I guess this means goodbye." I said hugging her.

"Yea but I'll come and visit and I'll especially be here for Wayne and your wedding." She said.

"Ok. Bye see you soon." I said.

"See you too." She said as she walked off.

"Has anybody told you that you're the most beautiful woman ever?" I heard voice whisper in my ear.

"Yes Wayne." I said turning to see his face.

"You look amazing." He said.

"Thank you baby you do too." I said.

"Ok enough of y'all little moment. Lemme get my granddaughter." Big man said as he took India out of my arms.

As he walked to Mama Avery at their table. Wayne and I continued our conversation.

"I can't wait to make you Mrs.Neverson." he said.

"Me too." I said.

Once again sorry for the little mistake. I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. I won't be updating soon since we having finals. But don't forget to comment and vote.