Chapter 35

Ebony's POV

Belle(Drew's girlfriend)'s dress for formal. Briana(Steven's girlfriend & Belle's bestfriend)'s dress formal on side.

"I feel so fat." I said looking at myself in the mirror since I'm 7 months pregnant now.

"What did you expect you're a pregnant woman." Ava said.

"I don't know. I think after this child I want to lose all the baby fat." I said. I been eating like there's no tomorrow and I knew there's gonna be a lot of baby fat.

"Girl, I got next month to deliver maybe after India is born we can start working out back for our bodies." She said.

"I don't want to go back to the really crazy thick body I had, I wanna have a perfect body shape like you, Lynda, Tika even I wanna have Belle's body shape." I said.

"You ain't lying there Belle got that nice ass body for a 14 year old. If you wanna get the body you want you're going to have to work for it but make sure if Wayne wants it that way." She said.

"Yea. I'll call you later, Wayne is home." I said.

"Bye baby mama ." she said.

"Bye boo." I said hanging up the phone .

I sat on the bed watching tv, then Wayne walked in since him and Vince went to classes. While Ava and I just took our classes online.

"Hey ma." He said as he kissed me.

"Hey, how was class?" I asked.

"It was Ok. Where's Autumn and Drew?" He said.

"Autumn's with your parents and Drew spending the night at your Aunt Lucy's with Steven." I said.

"Since we got the whole house to ourselves.." He said kissing my neck making me moan.

"No we can't do this, my back hurts, and feet are sore. We just need talk for now." I said.

"Sure. Want you wanna talk about?" He asked as he changed into a shirt and sweatpants trhn getting into the bed.

"How would you feel if I had a body like Ava's? " I asked.

"I would feel like Vince." He said bluntly.

"Why?" I asked all confused.

"Cause I mean your body is mines and it different from Ava's. " he said.

"But I'm pretty sure that you don't wanna be sleeping with a woman that's gonna have all this body fat." I said.

"True but I mean hey its your body, you can do whatever you wanna do with it. Just know I'll always love you." He said.

"Aw really? Thanks baby." I said kissing his cheek. "Anything for you beautiful." He said.

"So I was thinking we could name the baby India. If its Ok with you." I said.

"Its perfect." He said smiling.

Drew's POV

"So what color you doing for formal?" Steven asked.

"Belle and I doing a peach looking pink color. What bout you and Briana?" I said?

"We doing black. Anyways how was ya weekend ?" He said.