Chapter 43

Lynda and Frank and their daughter Mina on side.

Wayne's POV

I was sitting there watching TV with India and Autumn, since I closed the office for the day and since Ebony is at her shop. Then Vince busted through the door.

"That's a nice way of knocking." I sad sarcastically.

"Nows not the time, Bruh ." he said snatching the remote out of my hand. He changed to the news, then Belle and Drew came downstairs.

We watched the news for a while . "22 year old Sincere Jones was sent to the hospital, after her mother found her almost dying from an overdose of pills. It had been stated from Sincere's older brother that a few hours before she was crying about a guy that she couldn't get over. We will not say the name of this gentleman but now she's in the hospital and not knowing, she was the mastermind of the shooting off a young lady at a grand opening of a club that shut down now. We have heard from sources that she will be in jail for 18 years for the attempt of murder and other criminal issues she has." The lady said.

Ebony's POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from the news, Sincere finally got what she deserved even though I felt bad for her son, he wouldn't be able to see his mother for 18 years.

"Hey y'all I'm back!" Lynda said.

We all hugged her and had some other conversations. I was trying my best to find a way to explain to her that her little sister was almost raped.

"Um Lynda can we talk outside?" I asked. She nodded her head and we walked around for a while as explained to her everything.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Some dirty ass white pervert tried to rape my little sister. So what's happening now?" She said.

"The school expelled his teaching license, they also pressed charges and So did Wayne and I for you and Frank." I said.

"So what did y'all lawyer say about it?" She asked.

"She said if we win the case he could face 7 years or even more" I said.

"Oh my goodness, Ebony I'm a horrible older a sister." She said as tears came down her face.

"No don't say that, you're a great older sister." I said.

"No I'm not, before my mom died from cancer she told me to take care of Belle and now look I failed to even do that. I feel so disappointed in myself. I'm not a great sister like you are Eb, I mean you raised Drew for his whole life. I can't even do that." She said crying more.

"Lynda you are, I mean look you watched her since she was 12 and you were 18. You taught her to respect herself and everything else she knows." I said.

After a while of making her feel better, I closed the shop. She came over and picked up Belle and left.

"Time for dinner!" I yelled. They ran down the stairs like it was their last meal. We sat down and began eating.

"What's wrong India?" I asked.

"Daddy was yelling at you and you was screaming like he was whooping you." She said. I then remembered yesterday night when we were making love. I didn't exactly know how I was going to explain to my soon to be 3 year old daughter that her mommy and daddy was doing grown people things.

Wayne looked at me seeing if I had an excuse made. "Um mommy and daddy were playing um tag." Wayne said.

"I like playing tag. Call me when you play again." India said.

"Mhm they play that nasty tag." Drew mumbled making me hit his arm.

"So Autumn how was school?" I asked.

"It was good." She said.

After eating, we watched some movies then put Autumn and India to sleep. I walked into our room to see Wayne on the bed. "You hear about Sincere?" I asked.

"Yea, she deserves it though. I mean she almost killed you and has a really easy criminal record." He said.

"But I mean ,her son won't see his mother until he's like 22." I said.

"Oh well I mean she should of thought twice bout doing those things and should of remembered what the impact would be on her son." He said. I heard a knock on the door and went door stairs to open it to see a woman that could be 50 with a little boy and a luggage bag.

"How can I help you?" I asked.

"Who you?" She asked.

"I should be asking the same thing to you." I said.

"I'm looking for Wayne." She said.

"Ok come in, I'll call him for you." I sad inviting her in. Wayne came down the stairs.

"Mrs. Jones? What you going here?" He asked.

"Well I was coming to bring you ya son, since Sincere won't be able to watch him anymore." She said.

"Why can't you watch him?" He asked.

" I ain't tell her to get impregnated by you at 18." She said.

"Well too bad I didn't get her pregnant." He said grabbing a piece of paper and writing on it." Here this his dad's address and number, he knows he's his son so just take him there. " Wayne said.

"So you tryna tell me this ain't ya son?!" She semi yelled as she got closer to the door.

"Excuse I don't think you wanna do that, my biological children are asleep." He said opening the door for her.

"Just wait until ya big hoe's kids ain't yours, you'll come back soon." She said exiting.

"Its funny cause yet again Sincere's dad is nigga that you let hit raw and you didn't even know him." He said.

Hey y'all hope y'all Enjoyed the chapter. The next chapter I will be skipping a couple months ahead.