Chapter 45

Wayne's POV

"Calm down Wayne. " Vince said since I was so nervous.

"Nah. I am doing the right thing?" I asked.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Getting married." I said.

"Nigga quit with being nervous. This Ebony we talking bout, you knew her since 2nd grade but been dating her since senior year. I know you ready for her to hold you down for the rest of ya life." He said.

"Yea you know you right. I would be stupid if I didn't get married to her." I said.

Ebony's POV

"Come on Eb, you gotta wear you dress. Everybody is waiting for you." Ava said from outside the bathroom door.

Don't get me wrong, I was absolutely ready to marry Wayne but I just thought about everything we been through. The secrets, cheating and everything. I started thinking if it all happens in our marriage too. I'm 22 years old , I was still young and also a mother.

"Girl if you didn't come out the bathroom, I'm gonna break this door down!" Tika yelled.

"Ebony open up. I gotta talk to you. They're in the other room." Belle whispered. I opened the door, she came in and I locked it.

"So what's up? Why you locked in here?" She asked

"I'm just rethinking this all." I said.

"This isn't the time to rethink. You've been waiting for this day to come and now you're thinking. Eb, this isn't the past, there's nobody here to hurt you like your mother did. What you're going to do today is going impact your future. You have 2 beautiful daughters and are about to have a husband too. This isn't the past Ebony, there is no Monica, no Sincere, no Lauren and there's definitely not that bastard Trevor. Today's your day, your man out there waiting for you." She said.

Wayne's POV

I knocked on the hotel room Ebony and the girls were in. Lynda opened the door. "Where is she?" I asked.

"In the bathroom." She said. "Man its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding." Vince said coming in the room.

"Fuck that! I need to talk to her. Can y'all leave us alone for a minute?" I said as they walked into the hallway. I knocked on the door and Belle answered and smiled and walked away.

"Ebony. Baby girl." I said from outside the bathroom door.

"Yes Wayne." She said.

"How you ever thought about our future?" I asked.

"Of course." She said.

"Do you think we're doing this too early?" I asked.

There was silence for a while, I guess she's probably thinking. "Well I mean we are still young but I learned that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Thanks to Belle for helping me out." She said.

"I really want to do that too. Now how bout you get out that bathroom and get ready to become Mrs.Neverson." I said.

"Ok baby." She said.

"Ebony." I said.

"Huh." She said.

"All my life I prayed for someone like you." I sang referring to our song All my life by Kci and Jojo.

"And I thank God that I, that I finally found you." She sang back. "Now leave, I gotta be ready to be your wife.'" She said making me laugh.

I opened the door to see Ava,Vince,Tika, Lynda and Briana leaning on the door then all fell.