Chapter 57

Ebony's POV

"Wayne stop that!" I semi yelled. He was trying to have sex but I definitely didn't want that happening right now. We have people coming over in new hours and I'm  wasn't tryna be sore and walking different.

"Why can't we do it?" He whined.

"Well lemme start off ,cause our children are awake with my mother downstairs, and then my breast are sore and te-." I said until he cut me off.

"Big too ." he said licking his lips while looking at my breast.

"Okay. Lil nasty ass." I said.

"Baby pleaseeeee." He whined.

"No and you know what Dr.Kyle said that we can't be having painful sex." I said.

"When have we ever had painful sex?" He asked.

"That one time when I was pregnant with Indy." I said referring to when we had sex that so painful I could barely walk most of the day.

"I told you I was sorry." He said.

I ignored him and went straight to the bathroom.

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y'all done yet ? Cause a nigga fucking hungry." Vince said rubbing his stomach as he walked in Wayne into the kitchen.

"Boy what I tell you bout cursing." Mama Valerie said smacking the back of Vince's head.

"Ow ma. What the fuck ?!" He yelled.

"I told stop cursing especially when kids are running around." She said.

"I'm 24 turning 25. I'm a grown man ma." He said.

"I don't give a damn . you maybe a grown man on outside but in my world ya still my same little Vincent." She said making us laugh.

"Ain't nothing funny bout that." He said.

"Relax baby, dinner is almost ready." Ava said.

"Guess who's home?!" Drew yelled walking in the kitchen with Belle. .

"Oh my goodness! My baby I missed you!" My mom yelled kissing Drew all over his face.

"Come on ma,  you haven't seen me since September." He said.

"I don't care. Its November now and Thank God you're here cause I'm tried of Wayne trying to get Eb to play tag ." she said.

"Of course they always are." Drew said making us laugh.

"Not true, we stop all of that for a while." I said.

"Mhm." Everybody said.

"Alright come on Drew let's leave them before they starting telling us to help." Big man said.

"Nah you know I wouldn't mind helping ." Drew said.

"Nah its Ok honey go chill with the guys for a while but thanks for offering to thelp unlike some people." Mama Avery said referring to Wayne, Vince, Big man, and Frank.

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner

Wayne's POV

"So you tryna tell me yall ain't sex at all?" Big man said.

"Yea." Drew said.

"I don't know how you do that shit. If Ava ever did that to me, I'm going straight to the bathroom with my lotion." Vince said making us laugh.  " I don't even know you laughing Wayne, Ebony ain't even giving ya shit." He said.

"Man whatever." I said .

"Damn I feel bad for ya. Me and ya moms be having the time of our lives. The other day, I had her moaning and her toes curling." My dad said.

"Ew pops, I ain't tryna hear all that." I said making him laugh.

"So y'all got any names for the baby?" Frank asked.

"Well I wanted him to be a junior but she don't." I said.

"What name then ?" Vince asked.

"She wanted to name him Emmanuel but then we thought about it and his name gonna be Aiden." I said .

"That's nice but y'all should name him Vincent." Vince said.

"Nigga no. We ain't finna name our child up after ya dumb ass. What makes you think she'll name her child after you if she won't name him Wayne Jr." I said.

"Rude ass." Vince mumbled.

                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ebony's POV

Everybody left leaving, just Wayne, Drew, my mom, Belle and I sine the girls went to sleep.

"So y'all enjoying college life?" My mom asked.

"Mama Lillian, I mean who wouldn't ? All the parties and se-." Wayne said during himself of before saying the word sex.  " I mean studying." He said.

"Mhmm." Mom said looking at him laughing.

"Well it pretty good I mean. The classes are type annoying but it worth it." Belle said.

"Yea especially when I have someone this special by my side." Drew said looking at Belle.

"Aww y'all so cute." I said teasing them.

"Anyways let's head to bed its getting late." Wayne said.

*In the bedroom*

"Ugh I'm so exhausted." I said.

"Need a foot rub?" Wayne said getting into the bed.

"Of course baby." I said as he began rubbing.

"Aiden Calvin Neverson." I said rubbing my stomach.

"I love it. Especially the middle name since its your dad's name." He said.

I smiled. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too Lil thickums." He said.

Belle's POV

"Ms.Lillian you said you wanted to talk to me?" I said walking into her room.

"Yea sit down." She said. Sweetheart don't call me Ms. Lillian call me Mama." She said making me smile.

I saw her stare at my promise ring and then she smiled.

"I can tell you're a keeper." She said.

"How?" I said.

"Cause the way he looks at you. That's the same way Calvin looked at me. He loves you Belle. Just know I'll be expecting grandkids in the future." She said.

"Of course mama." I said smiling.

Its been a while but I been busy focusing on school. I felt updating since I knew y'all been waiting for a while. Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote and comment .