Chapter 56

One of Ava's photoshoot pictures on side.

Ebony's POV

4 months later.

I'm 5 months into the pregnancy already and of course I'm having a boy . These months have been absolutely great, my mom really meant what she said. She was a whole changed person, while Drew, Belle, Briana and Steven are now off in college.

I missed him so much but thank God he was coming home for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Right now I'm parking my car and going into the shop. I went into the backseat and pulled out Ava's birthday cake. I walked in there to see Lynda, Vince, Wayne,Lance, Tika, and Frank all ready and hiding for when she walks in.

I saw her car pull up and went outside . "Hey baby mama." She said.

"Hey. " I said.

"That's all you can say? Just hey?" She asked. I could tell she was waiting for me to say happy birthday.

"Yea not let's go inside." I said.

She look disappointed. We went inside then everyone came out screaming 'Happy birthday'.

"Aww thank you guys!" She said as we all group hugged.

We ate some cake and had some conversations. "Oh guys I gotta show y'all my pictures from the photoshoot from the other day." Ava said pulling out her pictures from this envelope.

"Damn Ava!" Tika yelled. "You bad as hell ma."

We laughed. "Thank you boo." She said. Wayne grabbed the picture and went over to show the guys.

"Lord have mercy. Ava if I was single and you as too I wou-." Frank said before being cut off by Vince.

"I dared ya ass to finish that sentence nigga!" Vince said making us laugh .

"Nah foreal I'm bout to get Tika to take some these pictures." Lance said laughing.

"My question is was this a nigga or a woman that took this?" Vince asked.

"Calm down Vincent, it was a woman." She said.

"Oh Ok better be." He said.

We pulled apart. "Anyways I gotta go ma." Wayne said kissing my cheek.

"I gotta go to work y'all see y'all later happy birthday Ava." Tika said.

"Bye y'all!" Vince yelled in a gay voice. "But just know I'm having you screaming my name tonight." He said smacking Ava's ass.

"Nasty asses. Poor Korey not gonna have any sleep." Lynda said as Vince, Frank,Lnace, Tika and Wayne walked out.

"I know but he can go visit his grandma for tonight." Ava said.

"Y'all bout to make another baby." I said laughing.

"Best know that but this like one of them nights where Vince ain't gonna come from work late." Ava said.

"You ain't lying there. I can't do nothing with Frank in the bedroom without Mina walking in on us. I swear she be doing that on purpose." Lynda said.

"Right. Korey walked in on us. I mean that shit can scared him for years. He just gonna have a image of his mommy riding daddy." Ava said.

"Autumn and India never walked in on us." I said.

"That's cause they ain't curious of what mommy and daddy doing at night." Ava said.

"I mean Indy is the only one that's curious, she asks questions every time." I said. "But anyways what should we do for thanksgiving tomorrow?"

"We bout to be at ya house!" Lynda said.

"Yea but Tika and Lance going to Tika's mom's place." Ava said. I just thought about it, Wayne, Autumn,India, Mama Avery,Big man, Mama Valerie, my mom, Ava, Vince, Korey, Frank, Lynda, Mina, Belle,Drew and I. I was gonna definitely have to make a bigger dinner.

A short for y'all again. 4 chapters til its over. Don't forget to vote and comment .