Scare at first sight

Lucy walked out of the merchants shop, disappointed.

"That old geezer must be blind!" She growled, "so much for my feminine-"

"The salamander is here!" Sudden girls giggled loudly and pushed past Lucy almost knocking her down.

"Huh? The salamander?" Lucy thought aloud.

**

"Wait! Natsu!" Happy, the blue talking cat, flew around searching for the pink haired boy frantically. Ever since Mokarov found Happy in a forest he's been assigned to watch over Natsu.
Natsu was on his way to see if Igneel was really in Haregeon.

Natsu hates being watched by Happy so he does everything in his power to ditch this talking cat. But as he was running through the streets full of people he knocked this blonde girl down.

He growled, causing her to flinch, and then he took off running.
She sat on the ground scared and very confused.

He turned a sharp corner and then heard some girls talking about going to the salamander in town.
So he followed them.

They were giggling and talking as he listened in. But eventually got bored and blurred out everything they said.

Then suddenly he found himself in a group of girls, they were all smiling sweetly at this man. He was ready to turn around when he heard them call him...

"Oh! Salamanders here!" The girls cheered.

But a particular blonde and Natsu collided and sent them both to the ground. Natsu, anime style, got up quickly and glared at the girl.

"Watch it!" He glared.

Lucy, fazed, shook her head back and force. She was released from the spell the fake Salamander put on her. But now there's this Meanie to deal with.

"I'm sorry, but excuse me! That is not how you treat a lady!" Lucy said sternly.

Natsu only rolled his eyes, "whatever." All he growled before walking up to the fake Salamander guy.

Natsu didn't say anything, just punched his face using flames.

The flames immediately caught Lucy's eye.

"Hey! You're a mage!" Lucy yelled.

The Salamander was knocked out, Natsu turned around sharply with a glare.

"So?" He asked bitterly.

"Mages like you, who are react like that, don't deserve to have magic! The most powerful ones are-" she stopped as Natsu started to march toward her but then she gulped before continuing, "...mages treat people and their companions with respect and love!"

Natsu growled a deep and dark growl at Lucy, who flinched.

"Mind your own business," he spit back angrily.

Lucy stood up from being pushed by Natsu, her look was stern and full of determination.

"If I ever get into Fairy Tai-" but Lucy was interrupted.

"Huh? Come with us then," a high pitched voice said from behind her said happily.

Lucy turned around and there flew a blue cat.

"W-wait you guys are from Fairy Tail?" Lucy asked oblivious.

"Aye! Even Natsu-" he stopped as he was going to point at Natsu but Natsu was halfway away already, "HEY! NATSU!"

Then the talking blue cat, Happy, decided to meet Natsu there.

Lucy was carried by Happy.