Hiding spot

Lucy smiled, "I wanted to make sure you were okay."

He blinked again then he looked away, "th-thats what I thought you ment."

He then glared at her, "I'm fine now." Then he walked past her.

"W-wait!" Lucy mumbled and reached her hand out to grab his hand. His hand fell out of his pocket and an apple rolled out.

Lucy stared at it before looking up at Natsu.

"Wait. Was that rumbling sound that we heard earlier... your BELLY?!" She yelled smiling from ear to ear. Natsu snapped his head in her direction quickly and then the next thing Lucy knew she was in the ground.

"OWCH!" Lucy cried.

Natsu scoffed and then covered his hand over her mouth, "shut..." his voice darkened, "up."

Lucy sighed then nodded.

****

Lucy gasped at the sight.

Natsu twitched his eye brow in frustration and anger.

"Wow!" Lucy said. She was inside Natsu's hide out! Nobodies EVER been inside there! -and survived to tell the tale-

"Wow," Lucy said again.

Natsu glared, "Lucy! Stop it! That's annoying me! Your so annoying!"

The hideout was breathe taking. But it was also small. There were pictures of everyone Natsu knows hanging on the one slanted wall. (Except Lucy she's too new)
Lucy stared in awe of the sight, it was organized and free! Her own apartment isn't even free!

Her eyes turned into stars.

Natsu tsked pulling her from her fantasy, "forget about coming back."

Lucy gasped,"but this place is so cute!"

Natsu's eyes lit up suddenly at the word cute but then they turned back into their normal killer eyes, "shut up."

** minutes of silence later **

Lucy finally spoke, "why did you bring be here?"

Natsu's eyes widened.

It was as if he completely forgot why he brought her here. Then he growled.

"Because I want you to be satisfied enough to finally leave me alone! Dammit take a hint!" Natsu screamed.

Lucy blinked once his voice raised.

The room itself was literally arms length from touching Natsu and Lucy who stood in the middle of the room.

"I think I got it," Lucy said quietly, "you-" Natsu chuckled darkly interrupting Lucy.

"Hate the world? Hate you? What?" He smiled evilly at her then glared at her with a smile.

Lucy didn't react like she usually would. Instead she smiled warmly at him and said, "your lonely," the words came out naturally like she's spent her entire life saying those words about herself.

Natsu snarled then clenched his fist, to stop himself from hurting Lucy he turned around sharply, "what the hell do you know?!"

Lucy looked down listening to him.

"You weren't left by both your parents. Then by your own foster dragon! When you finally think you've found a home to! Now I'm stuck in this hell whole called Fairy Tail!" Natsu screamed there was a vein popping from his head.

Lucy gulped, "I know a few of your secrets. Would you like to know mine?"

Natsu's ears perked up abruptly but his eyes were still in a glare.