finishing the request

(Yay! An update! It took 1877 words and it took I dunno how long.This chapter has a picture if you don't already see it because your blind. Also if your blind I don't recommend this book because I dunno if blind people can read off computers of phones.
There's less nalu I think because I wanted to not disclude Happy. I often forget he's there. Lol sorry please enjoy a new chapter!)

Lucy turned around to see the beast!

"Natsu!" She yelled in surprise. She smiled happily.

Natsu rolled his eyes.

Happy was still a distance away.

"Come on," Natsu was about to call for Happy when a giant monster ran towards the cat.

Lucy didn't see the monster, nor did Happy.

"Run!" Natsu screamed running towards the blue cat.

Happy still didn't see Natsu or the monster.

"Happy!" Lucy screamed as loud add possible in high pitch. Happy snapped his head just to be pushed down by Natsu. Natsu's leg was snagged and Lucy saw the blood.

*** (Natsu brutally killed the monster)

"Y-your bleeding," Lucy pointed out.

"No I'm not." Natsu said.

Happy wasn't listening.

"Yes you are," Lucy said angrily and she grabbed Natsu's hand. She stepped in front of him and immediately kneeled down to inspect his leg.

Natsu was to surprised to say anything.

Lucy ripped a piece of her own shirt, it was the hem. She wrapped it around the cut.

"Your lucky it's only a small wound," she said.

Natsu's eyes widened then he looked down at the wound.
It was covered.

Lucy got up using her knees and then wiped the dust away. Natsu was still watching her in surprise.

"What's wrong?" Lucy asked.

Natsu twisted his expression into one of anger, "what's wrong WITH YOU?"

Lucy blinked, "huh?"

"You never listen," Natsu growled, "even when we were on that mission. Erza told you to not help me. I told you not to help me! Mira told you back in Fairy Tail my story of how I treat others! I almost killed Levy! Why didn't you leave me alone? And when I tell you not to touch me, you kneel down and wrap my leg!"

Lucy looked down, "you talked to me. Sometimes I would get ignored. You talked to me. And how did you know all that?"

Natsu blinked then looked away awkwardly,"because I'm smart."

"Can't read. Weak stomach. Probably can't read compass, or maps. You're definitely a genius," Lucy said crossing her arms.

"Hey guys," Happy tried to interrupt them, "stop fighting."

They both looked at him and shouted, "shut up!"

Then all three of them started talking over each other. It ended with Natsu and Lucy versus Happy.

"You guys are loud!" -Happy

"Cats shouldn't talk!" -Lucy

"Why are you still here?!" -Natsu

It ended with Happy going silent and Natsu and Lucy looking at each other.

"Sorry Natsu," Lucy said, "but he's worse than us." She was talking about Happy.