Fixing troubles

(This chapter ends in Gralu. Sorry for the nalu people, it's only going for his crush on Lucy but Lucy only thinking of Natsu the entire time. There's a good amount of nalu in it so if that makes you feel any better.)

(Thank you and enjoy the chapter)
Boo nali!
Go nalu!

**** (:

Natsu threw a firey punch at Gajeel. It was so fast Gajeel didn't have time to react! He threw punch after punch.

"Must hurt!" Gajeel screamed and jumped away from Natsu's punches.

"What does?" Natsu tsked back. He was still in battle position.

"The fact that you probably don't know about her!" Gajeel screamed pointing at Lucy.

Lucy flinched at the finger.

"She-"

Natsu stopped him, "if it's about her I already know what I want to! It doesn't matter if she killed someone important to you or your guild. She could've done anything and I still won't care!" Natsu was still as angry as when he started.

"Why?!! She's the daughter of a rich man! He wants her back!" Gajeel screamed.

Natsu's glare quivered before his glare darkened on Gajeel, "is that it?"

Gajeel blinked, "she- she didn't tell you! Right? Why aren't you mad at her for lying?"

Natsu watched Gajeel's movements still glaring, "because she didn't lie to me! She didn't tell me she didn't tell me! That's all there is to it! Fairy Tail is a place where secrets of the past are! I now know hers, and she already knows all mine! So now," he looked at Lucy, and smiled at her, "we're even."

Gajeel growled, "this makes me sick! You're powerful enough to take over the world! Do it already!"

Natsu's face turned back to Gajeel, it twisted into a sadistic look.

"No, i don't feel like it," Natsu said then screeched, "Fire Dragon ROAR!"

Gajeel didn't stand a chance against Natsu's stronger power. Natsu also was taught by Mokarov that killing someone isn't bad, but what's even worse is letting them live with the regret of losing, for the rest of their lives. So Natsu let Gajeel live. Even if Gajeel comes back, it wouldn't matter, Natsu would beat him again and again.

He let Gajeel lay there and think about his failure.

Natsu ran to Lucy's aid. He kneeled down and helped her onto his back. She obediently got help from him.

"Come on," he whispered to her,"let's go home."

Lucy kissed him on the cheek and locks her arms around him tightly. Blush is evident on Natsu's face.

He looks at Fairy Tail. At that moment it bashes to the ground.
Fairy Tail the guild is destroyed.

Lucy gasped. Natsu stared in shock.

Everyone saw in horror as their guild fell into tiny little pieces.

"Our h-home," Lucy managed to whisper.

Would Fairy Tail disband? Does this mean the end of the barely beginning adventures? What now?

The answer was simple.

Fairy Tail will just rebuild it.

****

The next day...

Lucy's eyes opened wide as she woke from her slumber.

She was excited to go out and help everyone.